Game-Labs Forum

PVP 1 - [SLRN] Recruitment Video

Great you are able to find a dictionary web-page on the internet. Now I am sure you can also find some tutorial on reading with understanding (#hermeneutics)! I did not ask if you attended to Tiburon battle I asked if the footage used in the video was pulled out of that battle. If that would be the case, I would be concerned if my clans and other pirate coalition members public image was used without our consent.

• Like 3

A. A toon in a game is not "your" image - unless that is all you are is a toon in a game.

B. Your rights regarding the game are subsumed by the rights of Game Labs - read your EULA.

Ok I concede my defeat, no amount of hremeneutics can help in this instance!

V. nice video btw I think I will work on sth similar for KOTO. I hope you do not mind I use footage of your first-rates demasted and sunk at Bloody Sunday (the last PB for Tiburon you lost)?

Ok I concede my defeat, no amount of hremeneutics can help in this instance!

V. nice video btw I think I will work on sth similar for KOTO. I hope you do not mind I use footage of your first-rates demasted and sunk at Bloody Sunday (the last PB for Tiburon you lost)?

I imagine whether [sLRN] disagreed or agreed we really have no control over that. If anything, we respect the pirates simply in that they are a considerable threat across the entirety of PvP1.

Feel free to embrace your victories as the scurvy pirate menace you are and know that we'll be back!

I imagine whether [sLRN] disagreed or agreed we really have no control over that. If anything, we respect the pirates simply in that they are a considerable threat across the entirety of PvP1.

Feel free to embrace your victories as the scurvy pirate menace you are and know that we'll be back!

Yarrr we look forward to the fight continuing :) I hope the video aids your recruitment process so we can have more meat to slaughter yarrr!

Anyone playing britlanders consider this clan a worthy clan to play with or join the black ;)

• Like 3

Filoot - I am glad you appreciate your victories, and I am glad you are there for us as (semi) worthy adversaries. I'm sure we will see each other many times as this game drags on and on and on .....

Think about this: We are just one clan, yet we are quite willing to take on all of your clans at one time. Sure we had a setback, but we do learn.

• Like 1