Game-Labs Forum

Changing or altering my avatar's name.

Lannes

Is it possible to change or alter my avatar's name without losing my gains, e.g., my current ship, experience points and gold?

Would I have to start from the beginning?

Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum. I don't know where to put the question or who to address it to.

Edited by Lannes

At this moment it is not possible to rename your character, if you want to rename you need to delete your character, but what you can do is give all your resources and stuff to a friend which can then give them back to you after you created your new character, you will loose all your blue prints but keep crafting level and your rank.

At this moment it is not possible to rename your character, if you want to rename you need to delete your character, but what you can do is give all your resources and stuff to a friend which can then give them back to you after you created your new character, you will loose all your blue prints but keep crafting level and your rank.

If the game account is the Steam account ( important for old accounts when it was split ) it is only needed to change the Steam name.

I have done this. It works.

Was changed from HethwillKhan to Hethwill and the game updated character name.

Thanks Hethwill. I just want to change my avatar name for Naval Action from Lannes which I use in different forums to something more nautical. Lannes after all was Marshal Jean Lannes of Napoleonic Wars fame.