Game-Labs Forum

DRUNK - Accused of Treason

Still no thread in the suggestions forum. Does anyone have conviction in this idea that players MUST follow the popular majority?

Correction grim, the actual suggestion is that players MUST follow what is an unproven majority which quite likely is actually the minority but organised and vocal. 

• Like 1

Correction grim, the actual suggestion is that players MUST follow what is an unproven majority which quite likely is actually the minority but organised and vocal.

Good point. In either scenario, those persons haven't made a thread :) but they'll spend alot of energy moaning here that no rules are broken, but their made up ones.

Yeah because silent and unorganised majority always do good stuff for the guy amiright?Right? RIGHT?! Yeah, not. When you think of all the stupids stuff you can find in the internet, definitly not.

Majority or Minority doesn't even matter. What keeps this game together is not the lone wolf player doing his own stuff on his side.

It does have it's importance but this game is no FFA.

But it's the guy who are organised in Clans and discuss with eachother and try to protect there nation along with expanding it while working with player of other nation.

Some of you sur seems to miss something about World work in the Big structure.

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 2

I don't remember having that game for free.

Either way or in what direction ur posts are just "offr", if u was not branded as an Troll, there was or is noit never such thing.

U never have anything to say. Only pure BS. Im suprised that u are still allowed to hang around or even make comments in this forum.

But then again i need to back off, seeing u as the yester of the french king. So, ur just Another joke (like the carronades on all french vessels attacked

only for one purpose "to kill or get killed",,,maybe its more like ,,AI- equipth).  U and ur friends, name time and hour and we would join u in a dual, ship to ship, br to br).

If doubt however that u will accept this,  as u are only a troll with no guts

I don't remember having that game for free.

Did u heart me ? I am challange u in a duel.  accept it or shut ur mouth for ever

• Like 1

Either way or in what direction ur posts are just "offr", if u was not branded as an Troll, there was or is noit never such thing.

U never have anything to say. Only pure BS. Im suprised that u are still allowed to hang around or even make comments in this forum.

But then again i need to back off, seeing u as the yester of the french king. So, ur just Another joke (like the carronades on all french vessels attacked

only for one purpose "to kill or get killed",,,maybe its more like ,,AI- equipth).  U and ur friends, name time and hour and we would join u in a dual, ship to ship, br to br).

If doubt however that u will accept this,  as u are only a troll with no guts

Did u heart me ? I am challange u in a duel.  accept it or shut ur mouth for ever

Multiple question:

1- Could you make your post with no SMS and stuff like that?

2- Could you just make a post people can read?

3- You do know "U" only make you look silly right?

4- Did you really liked your own post?

5- Are you Drunk? What heck were you drinking?

6- Do the challenge you did to the others first.

6- Again: what did you drink?

7-  Do you want to have a bad time?

8- Do I know you?

9- You really think I'm going to fight you? Pleeaaase. DrunkenSloth on the other hand I would glady accept to fight him in a one vs one in basic cutter. (Can we just wait for a few weeks? Need to get XP first to at least get to the Trinco, currently 50% of the XP acquired on the 20.000K of XP. Shouldn't be long. Maybe next week-end?)

10- Did you see there was two number 6?

11- What the heck did you drank last night?

12- You really created a thread about Basse-Terre? Really? Man, I don't have a huge estim of DRUNKS. But at least the others are good in there trolls, heck I actually start to like DrunkenSloth, even if he act with too much arrogance sometimes. At least he's good in his battles (Sur hope to meet him ingame one day! :P )

13- Could you please get sobber first? Then put a challenge again? I'd MIGHT consider going in if you are actually serious. Or I'd might not since you're nobody.

14- Ever heard of edit?

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 1