Game-Labs Forum

DRUNK - Accused of Treason

A declaration from His Highness King Gustavus Adolphus, 

King of Swea, Goths and Wendes;

it has come to my attention that a Rogue naval unit of the Swedish Navy has broken my explicit orders to respect our signed cease fire with the Danish Nation, by attacking and capturing completely undefended Danish Harbours.

The Peace treaty with the Danes has been signed by all the major nobles and clans of Sweden. Breaking this cease fire, and the repeated attempts by the [DRUNK] clan to provoke a war with the Danish nation, has forced me to declare this clan traitors to the swedish nation.

I therefore demand that the swedish clans and nobles to brand these traitors as Pirates.

King Gustavus Adolphus

The Lion from the North

• Like 5

A declaration from His Highness King Gustavus Adolphus, 
King of Swea, Goths and Wendes;

it has come to my attention that a Rogue naval unit of the Swedish Navy has broken my explicit orders to respect our signed cease fire with the Danish Nation, by attacking and capturing completely undefended Danish Harbours.

The Peace treaty with the Danes has been signed by all the major nobles and clans of Sweden. Breaking this cease fire, and the repeated attempts by the [DRUNK] clan to provoke a war with the Danish nation, has forced me to declare this clan traitors to the swedish nation.

I therefore demand that the swedish clans and nobles to brand these traitors as Pirates.
King Gustavus Adolphus
The Lion from the North

Unfortunatly, U do not have any power anymore over this country Colonel Gustafsson.

Carolus Regine Svedia

------CRS--------

Vivat Carolus

Hail to the king down with the traitors! Their treacherous actions will not go unpunished.

By the way I think the sweedish nation shall also know that the clan that attacked sweedish ports has done so with the help and support of DRUNK

That's right the treasonous heretics would not even defend sweedish ports from the very nation they claim to hate. Try that fact on.

Edited by CrazyBaer
  • Like 4

Hail to the king down with the traitors! Their treacherous actions will not go unpunished.

Yes, he has already issued an order for ur arrest, since ur unleagal treaty with the Danes. U will most likely be sentenced to loose ur Fortune, ur name and ur life.

If u surrender urself freely, then the King Carolus will be mild and to put u on the wheel for stegling.

Vivat Carolus

I'd ask that a moderator remove these ridiculous posts about treason from forums before yet another flame war begins, no rules were broken during any of these attacks. Therefore the only reason for this is to yet again insult us.

Why? 

For being exposed for what you are?

This counts as forum PVP, you know...

• Like 2

And that's why Council should be able to put ROGUE CLAN in Pirates or in status that forbid them to do harm to they own nation.

No they shouldn't, no player or players should be able to dictate how another player or group of players play the game. As long as it's within the rules set by the devs. I know they are acting against the majority within their game nation but still, they all paid the same amount of money for the game.

• Like 5

And that's why Council should be able to put ROGUE CLAN in Pirates or in status that forbid them to do harm to they own nation.

I responded to this in the Danish thread over the same foolishness, so I won't repeat it here. Morey is entirely correct, though: you don't get to tell other people how to play their game.

Edit: just to add link to the other post.

Edited by Francis Tabernac
  • Like 1

That would be terrible, it would boil down to the largest clan dictating what the nation does. You disagree with a treaty? oh well off to the pirate nation with you. No thanks. 

• Like 6

Yeah, but who says they're rogue? At the moment there is no way of the game knowing that it is that group who are the 'bad guys' as far as they're concerned the majority could be the rebels.

Sound mental I know. But it's simply people wanting to do something different from the main group.

Edited by Morey
  • Like 2

Yeah, but who says they're rogue? At the moment there is no way of the game knowing that it is that group who are the 'bad guys' as far as they're concerned the majority could be the rebels.

Sound mental I know. But it's simply people wanting to do something different from the main group.

Common sense goes a long way.

Exactly, DRUNK should show their true colors and raise the flag of their master rather than fielding a flag which they do not have the best intentions for.

They do have the best intentions for their nation, they want it to be free of their overlords. They attacked the very town that was maintained by the Danes as an implicit threat to control the heart of french territory. What clearer signal could they give? The signatures of people who have a master arent relevant. Why shouldn't they be allowed to make their own decisions? I am sure the danes can take care of themselves.

Drunk arent puppets of the british, they told us what they are doing but they dont take orders from us any more than from you or your danish owners.

Exactly, DRUNK should show their true colors and raise the flag of their master rather than fielding a flag which they do not have the best intentions for.

So when will you be raising the Danish flag?

Edited by JCDC
  • Like 1