Game-Labs Forum

Clan Bank Simple as that

Am I missing something I do not see anything about this critical feature, many times more important than the "choices" we've been given for the next release. Seems that it would be fairly simple as well.

Costs $250,000 to buy and can only be placed in a capitol

1) Any members can put stuff inside (Including Gold)

2) Only Officers can take stuff out

Done, Community Happy

Edit: http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10344-manageble-clan-warehouse-or-guild-bank/

Edited by CrazyBaer
  • Like 8

Agreed about the clan bank.

A clan warehouse for gathered resources/shipbuilding materials would be a very close (probably equal) second.

And IIRC there have been previous threads on this topic so if my comments are duplicative, then I aplogize.

• Like 1

But the devs are wise in approaching it with some caution; there's nothing like having someone come in and steel all your stuff from under your nose.

To be completely honest, one of the biggest issues I had with PotBS was how the socs. and influence operated. Basically you just had a big zerg guild just to farm gold and influence.

Many people want this but sadly Devs had said they won't put this is till they can figure out a way that people can not scam it.

My personal opinion on this matter; Be careful who you allow access. It's worked for EVE for the past 10 years.

• Like 1

clan banks are a minefield of grief.

K.I.S.S. = keep it simple...stupid.

Again, think twice of who you allow access. If someone takes your gold, blame that person, and yourself for picking that person. Not the game.

• Like 2