Game-Labs Forum

Second letter to buckingham palace

lobogris

Hi dude here we are it was too long when u spoke to us with strong words that your Royal Navy was goign to clean the caribbean of Dons, well the Dons are here and we are taking your ports, I write this letter becouse im a bit tired of sunk and capture all your ships i destroy nice guys, you must understand me its too easy, im not sure that if you surrender to me it will solve all your problems but you wont have more problems with Dons, and that is a lot, think about it, dont send more ships its too easy, alwaies your privatieer of "La Mano del Diablo" lobogris.

• Like 2

Funny that, been in a fair few engagements with the Spanish, haven't seen much in the way of British ships sinking. Mostly Spanish ships shooting sails then running away. Maybe tell your boys to aim a little lower if they want to sink things ;)

Either way, bored of you lot and we have so many different enemies to pick from. Some of them even stand and fight :P

Edited by DarkFenix
  • Like 2

So you think you are actually sinking ships of note? i mean if its ''to easy'' why do you almost always run from major engagements and when you don't you lose more ships in one day than we do in one day across all our borders.. if you cant count that is not a victory to you ;) 

Any way as Dark said you lot don't put up much of a fight for all your talk in global and here so back to the actually fight we have gone..

• Like 2

I was lucky enough to be in London for the reading at the Palace.

His Majesty received your malicious letter with all the courtesy commensurate to one of your modest stature. Upon reading the vulgar embellished prose he was heard to state to his court that:

"The Spanish have no appetite for war; they merely sit at home and make love with their faces".

God Save the King!

• Like 5

It's easy to talk tough on the internet when you're riding on the coat tails of 3 more powerful nations. Little navy, big mouths ;)

btw you might want to tell your countrymen that just because they're speaking Spanish in global it's still not entirely wise to tell us to 'go **** our mothers'.

ps: do you realise your avatar has been photobombed by a bear? Guessing it's the Russian minder.

Edited by Ratline
  • Like 1

Dear Lobogris,

His Majesty has received your letter and wishes to convey his dismay at your treatment of his mother tongue. He advises that you do to our language the same thing he intends you to do with our ports; leave it alone and never befoul it with your touch again.

Yours sincerely,

Post Captain Musuko of his Britannic Majesty's Royal Navy.

• Like 1