Game-Labs Forum

Keep getting teleported into PIrate territory

Bulwyf

Yesterday I sank down near Puerto de Espana ie SE of map and respawned in La Tortu which is a free town in a channel with large numbers of pirates at each end. Ended up losing another durability  off my gold Belle Poule when chased down by a bunch of pirates who didn't seem to care that I was only there due to a bug. Hang the lot of the scum in my opinion as they have not a shred of honour amongst them.

This morning I set off in my trader from Fort Royal and did the safe 2 minute log out just south of Marin. I logged into tonight once again in pirate territory but this time just outside a pirate port which is 3 accross from La Tortu. Had to burn another teleport to get back and restart my journey. 

This is making it both dangerous and difficult to play. I F11ed each time this happened but am getting wary of logging out now.

I have had this same bug from the same area around PdE, except it teleport ed me to Constance (? Name?... South of map) upon undock.

And again the next day to the same area, except I was NW of LA Trinity (close to Fort Royal).

I share the story only as my experience was generally in the same areas of origin. (of the map... I play from Canada)

_____

All that said, I do love that GL has incorporated the "mystery" of the Bermuda Triangle into the game ;)

• 4 weeks later...