Game-Labs Forum

To pirate or not to pirate

To be a rat, or not be a rat, that is the question.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stay U.S of turn pirate

• Stay U.S
    • Turn traitor and go pirate
    • Screw you ruthless you hypocrite
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • We don't need another stupid poll Ruthless.

Kinda stuck.

During the time I typically play 8:30 pm -10:pm Eastren ) I can't find any pvp. I've tried sailing everywhere on the map but I belive the population is to low ( pvp1 euro) and no matter what server I'm on, it's the same thing.

The only players I actually find are the U.S faction, but I can't fight them because I'm U.S faction.

So if I want any pvp it looks like I will need to turn traitor to get it. Because I know where to find the U.S guys.

So, does it make sense to stay U.S or go pirate?

Yes I realize how hypocritical this is given how I feel on how the current implementation on the pirate faction.

Try going to different areas, USA is at war with Pirates on PVP1, head down to the Bahamas/North Cuba, another good place for PVP is the remainder of Spain's territory. If you kill a Spaniard, nobody will care. 

Try going to different areas, USA is at war with Pirates on PVP1, head down to the Bahamas/North Cuba, another good place for PVP is the remainder of Spain's territory. If you kill a Spaniard, nobody will care.

I have been sailing around, but when there the are 500 or so online it's a big area to find players.