Game-Labs Forum

Join the Swedish resistance

Ahoy fellow swedish sailors, our great nation has been torn into pieces by our new Danish overlords, expecting us to settle for scraps..No longer, our humble group of Drunken Sailors have declared war on the Danes, fighting with everything we have and our will to see a glorious Sweden rise from the ashes..Even though it seems like an impossible task and many doubt our abilities there will be no rest, we have nothing to lose and only glory to gain..So if you also want to fight back and see a glorious future for our nation then join the resistance! We already have 12 brave swedish sailors willing to fight back and we're only growing in strength, but we can only achieve victory if more brave sailors join the cause..Will you be one of them?

If you're interested in joining or fighting alongside us please contact any one of us on sverige.ninja, or send me mail ingame.

• Like 6

Settle for scraps? You have the exact same amount of ports after the treaty is completed as you had before the campaign started.

You are truly DRUNK, I will grant you audience when you become SOBER.

best regards your loving and caring Scandinavian brother.

yours truly

Hermy

• Like 1

They were earned thru diplomacy and given in trust to build a new relationship between brothers, and neighbours that should live in peace.

Such conviction, they almost believe it themselves..... :lol:

Thankfully my personal neighbours dont come crashing into my garden, kick down the fence.... then give it back to me and say 'Best buddies forever'.

EDIT: Forgot, they get to keep the Fish pond and the BBQ. Coz its all about the neighbourly spirit. :)

• Like 3

Looking on that british flag over main sweden rebel's avatar, im sure, it rly clear what all this about :lol:

Indeed it is. It is clear that the gentleman is either Canadian, or very fond of the Canadian nation, because the union flag you see is part of a flag that was once the Canadian national flag. Something I believe the gentleman has explained in another thread. :)

• Like 1

Indeed it is. It is clear that the gentleman is either Canadian, or very fond of the Canadian nation, because the union flag you see is part of a flag that was once the Canadian national flag. Something I believe the gentleman has explained in another thread. :)

Oh... Is it those guys with abnormal heads in South Park?

• Like 3