Game-Labs Forum

CAPTURE WINDOW the big problem!

Ahoy everyone,

I 've though a long time about the time window to conquer ports.
There are always disputes and problems because players set the time so thats impossible to capture ports.
We have Players from Europe,Amercia and other Time Zones and to solve the problem i have an idea.
How about if the developer can choose the times of a randomly system. And at each server Maintenance, time is randomly changed  of this system.
So the players must always look at their ports when the time window is open.
I think with such a system, there is also less hassle and discussions.

At the moment it is the best solution or not?

Joe Lovet

Random solution will not help what so ever, it will make even more angry people as there is a lot of planning going into such operation, and a sudden change in time slot for attack can ruin quite a bit of planning.

Better so without planning that all clans to abuse because the times are set impossible.
In a random system any no player can be blamed more. And after the maintenance of the server is enough time for an attack. And when the time does not fit you must wait until the next day.

All complain about the time window but none makes suggestions.

If you know something better then let me know.

Remove the system completely is not a solution because then there is only war.

So it was previously before the Early Access.

Better so without planning that all clans to abuse because the times are set impossible.
In a random system any no player can be blamed more. And after the maintenance of the server is enough time for an attack. And when the time does not fit you must wait until the next day.

a random system could also mean you wouldnt be able to attack for the next year because every day you get shitty luck and the opposite might happen to you so you spend the entire day for the next year just defending not being able to retaliate

• Like 1

a random system could also mean you wouldnt be able to attack for the next year because every day you get shitty luck and the opposite might happen to you so you spend the entire day for the next year just defending not being able to retaliate

Of course, the system must function so that not always the same periods are chosen randomly so that everyone gets the chance to capture a port.