Game-Labs Forum

It's Time to Build a Wall

Lord Roberts

Occasional PvP?  Every other day?  You must not be a pirate, I'm assuming.  France actively patrols the entire pirate territory now from Camp du Roy to Naprima Bay looking for a fight.  Personally I get into 4 or 5 scuffles with pirates a night, and that is average for a Frenchman.  Admittedly it's slowed down the past 2 days, but not because of the efforts of the French.  The pirates just don't seem as eager to come out and play as they did before.  

they have lost that many ships around camp du roy in the last 48hrs that they run for port as soon as they see one of our cutters, wish i had the screenshot of brucey telling me that a small group couldn't do anything to the "great" pirate alliance. Also Invictus just rerolled british, Gratz on gaining some "quality" players Roberts... lol

Edited by omgeulogy

(But if they're very quiet and try not to spook them, they might catch a glimpse of the endangered French species before a horde of pirates descend upon it and kill it.)

I don't think people have any idea what has been going on in the South East of the map.

The French have been in the Pirates faces for weeks. The map doesn't tell you anything about what is actually happening. We defend our one port and the other 22 hours a day we hunt them aggressively. The fighting is non stop all day every day.

I get home from work, I log in and PVP until I go to bed 6 or 7 hours later. Their is no time for grinding, econ or hunting traders. It is constant pvp in the open seas. Just because the French team is small doesn't mean they can't smash your faces.

The French team is full of very hard core pvp players and those that weren't certainly are now. The new players log into the French team for the first time and get a baptism by fire on how to pvp in this game. If they don't like it we send them on their way. If they have fun they know they are fit for playing France.

A small team of players can make life very tough for a Zerg. It just takes the right kind of attitude to pull it off.

For those not on the South East part of the map. It is very bloody down here.

• Like 1