Game-Labs Forum

Account Reset

Infidel8654

I understand the whole part of retaining your Rank, and I guess that's okay, but how do I wipe everything and restart?  I don't want my rank, I don't want my ships, I simply want to test out starting from new in different Nations.

I purchased this through Steam and so far the answers I keep getting is that you can't wipe your Rank from a server you've been playing on.  That's sounds absurd, so I hope someone can help me out on the Forums.

Thank you!

Edit:  So I tried starting out on a different server completely and it still retains my rank.  Not planning on playing this game if it won't let me restart with a clean start.

Edited by Infidel8654

I guess I just don't understand the reason behind forcing us to keep our rank if we voluntarily want to start over fresh.   I guess it's back to playing something else until this gets implemented as I don't care to continue with the rank I have an starting out with a penalty against my account because of it.

I guess I just don't understand the reason behind forcing us to keep our rank if we voluntarily want to start over fresh.   I guess it's back to playing something else until this gets implemented as I don't care to continue with the rank I have an starting out with a penalty against my account because of it.

one time account experience wipe is possible, please, provide character name by the ingame mail system to character Ink. Go to friendlist, click on "Find" tab and find my character there, right click and "Mail". Please, remember, that if you change your mind after a while, it will not be possible to recover it back.
  • Like 3

Hello Ink

I have sent mail via the game for an account reset. Is this still available? The main problem for me is when I created a new user all the missions are to high level to do with a basic ship so I thought starting fresh would be a great option. How long does the process take usually? do I need to stay logged off?