Game-Labs Forum

Need Help

In all honesty you still might get your ship hopefully. Why ?

With that price he can simply buy from another crafter the model you asked for and still have the same amount as profit, meaning he might be charging twice the price almost ;)

Hopefully this is the case. If not I really hope someone of his group can have a chat with him.

Use Trade next time as Maturin says. It cannot be fulfilled until both parts accept it.

I would love to see scams being against the rules myself here the same way as green on green damage and boarding interrupts.

I am often crafting ships for others who supply the notes. They obviously have to give me the notes before I can give them the ship. This would present me with the opportunity of gaining free notes, and while I would be dubious to do that in their place, a lot of them were giving me 60 to 150k worth kf notes without hesitation. In fact no one even objected or even mentioned the risk they're taking here.

You where scammed. I´m sorry for you.

BTW.

I´m quitting NA. I have sold all my assets.  And now i want to gift you my 2 mil gold in a small courage test. So if you trade me an amount of Money, i will double it. The last Guy traded  100k to me and i gave him back 200k of gold!!!!

Sounds serious, eh?  :lol:  :D

Unfortunately, this is not against the rules just now (that I'm aware of).  In fact, the Age of Sail was fraught with con artists, scammers, etc. - there was very little regulation and very little way to catch people who preyed on those with money.

Much like the real world, please use caution when making deals with people.  Please also spread the word far and wide in Nation Chat about the fraudster.

Case dismissed.