Game-Labs Forum

Sinking while server shuts down for maintenance

Sverne

Myself and @Templar (I think this is his account, player "Sheer Incompetence") were in a battle south of KPR with Mr Cherry Bomb and C R E W just before server shutdown. Cherry sank early on, then we got C R E W to 0% structure 30 seconds before server disconnected us. I have a screenshot that I can post later of C R E W just before the final coup de grace broadside, I assume it means nothing unless I can prove he was 0% structure, (which I can't), but is there a mechanic to account for this? or does he get to keep his ship that we had sunk, dead to rights.

@admin & @Ink

• Like 1

I normally wouldn't bother posting on forums, but C R E W has spent the past week trying to get chatbanned, and is a massive troll. It would warm my heart to see the smile wiped off his face, because you better believe he was talking cash shit as he was sinking. "look at you two, like a couple of monkeys trying to fuck a football" etc...

38 minutes ago, Sverne said:

I normally wouldn't bother posting on forums, but C R E W has spent the past week trying to get chatbanned, and is a massive troll. It would warm my heart to see the smile wiped off his face, because you better believe he was talking cash shit as he was sinking. "look at you two, like a couple of monkeys trying to fuck a football" etc...

Right click player name - Report.

Players are warned about server maintenance in advance. If it is clear that the battle won't be finished before server shutdown, it would be better to sail away and leave the battle.

2 hours ago, Sverne said:

Please use the report function inside the game to report chat abuse:

Right click on a player with abusive chat line and click on "Report".