Game-Labs Forum

Cartagena Tar

Belamy

Question

Please explain why there is Cartagena tar in some ports like Tumbado for example (along with White Oak and Live Oak) with contracts but nothing has dropped in over 48 hours?

If there is nothing going to drop in any of these ports then remove the item from the shop. You are just wasting players time and money putting up contracts for these items that will never drop.

5 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Belamy said:

Please explain why there is Cartagena tar in some ports like Tumbado for example (along with White Oak and Live Oak) with contracts but nothing has dropped in over 48 hours?

If there is nothing going to drop in any of these ports then remove the item from the shop. You are just wasting players time and money putting up contracts for these items that will never drop.

People put contracts up everywhere because sometimes you get drops from NPCs and you just sell them.  I buy a lot of marks on the cheap doing same thing.

1 hour ago, Glorgir said:

I have picked up Cartagena tar from many of These ports, you might have to wait 15 or more days for it to happen, but getting even 5 tar for 7000 Gold is worth just checking every couple of days.

Cartagena tar is only produced by Cartagena. But it is carried by NPC traders rarely so adventurous traders place contracts there to buy it from privateers who were able to capture it from enemy holds.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, admin said:

Cartagena tar is only produced by Cartagena. But it is carried by NPC traders rarely so adventurous traders place contracts there to buy it from privateers who were able to capture it from enemy holds.

true but i am out of ports .. :(

i only have 7 ports (for the fast territory i must controle) and a empty free slot for activities not specified

i would rather see some  more dependent ports i can use for npc trading   / or more ports 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, admin said:

I'm pretty sure he means he puts contracts up and folks sale to him to dump goods fast.  That was my understanding.

Hell I like it when folks put contracts up that never filled in ports we owned in the past, that tax helps pay for the port fee.  So I assume would be the same for any one else that owns ports some one might put up contracts in.

• Like 1