Game-Labs Forum

Not all Battlegroup dragged in

John Sheppard

Hi 

so as far as i know when there is 20 people in a battlegroup and they are attacked then all of them get draged in the battle (as long as they are in the circle) correct?

how is it possible that from 20 people in battlegroup that were within 1 ship length of distance (to the point that you can't make out how many and what kind of ships) only 3 were pulled in battle? 

is it a bug or i'm missing something?

because.......   You did not tag a ship that was in our battle group.

44F44FD813287D15A7E77E845660EF68731DD6EF

The accusation of being called exploiters was also not appreciated inside the PB.  Good old fashioned brit ineptitude is what caused the screenshot above.  Why would we have an endymion in a PB fleet?  He was just a screener.  

Our battlegroup.

7ba20b1cf56a2f768460d3050a69926c.png
https://gyazo.com/7ba20b1cf56a2f768460d3050a69926c

@Grundgemunkey should worry less about accusing folks unfairly about exploiting and worry more about not getting trapped against land and killed by mortar brigs.  Props dude.

e29ea5e4ec43092f03610778e645bee6.png
https://gyazo.com/e29ea5e4ec43092f03610778e645bee6

f31e04b4d7a91d835fe6a2a2a1166bfe.jpg

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

because.......   You did not tag a ship that was in our battle group.

44F44FD813287D15A7E77E845660EF68731DD6EF

The accusation of being called exploiters was also not appreciated inside the PB.  Good old fashioned brit ineptitude is what caused the screenshot above.  Why would we have an endymion in a PB fleet?  He was just a screener.  

Our battlegroup.

FYI this is not the battle i'm talking about .. this screenshot is correct and it function as intended .. i'm talking about only 5 of our guys being pulled in battle when they were next to the other 15 in the same battlegroup

did i mentioned anything about exploit?

i'm talking about the battle right before this one where like i said only 5 people from a 20ppl battlegroup were pulled in from our side .. all this while all of the people there were literally on top of eachother (so no question about some being outside the circle) 

Edited by John Sheppard
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, John Sheppard said:

FYI this is not the battle i'm talking about .. this screenshot is correct and it function as intended .. i'm talking about only 5 of our guys being pulled in battle when they were next to the other 15 in the same battlegroup

did i mentioned anything about exploit?

i'm talking about the battle right before this one where like i said only 5 people from a 20ppl battlegroup were pulled in from our side .. all this while all of the people there were literally on top of eachother (so no question about some being outside the circle) 

I saw that one. If you are sure that everyone was in the same battlegroup it's clearly a bug.

Have you made an F11 report? That would help the devs to analyze it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Stepp636 said:

I saw that one. If you are sure that everyone was in the same battlegroup it's clearly a bug.

Have you made an F11 report? That would help the devs to analyze it.

Yes indeed i have a screenshot just before the battle where those 5 people were in battlegroup along with the other 15

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Did ya'll recently leave port?  Maybe they where still on cool down for joining a battle?  Prob be nice if more details was given.

no the bulk of the battlegroup was sitting there for an hour (we were expecting that the enemy PB fleet would be hiding in battle) except a couple late arivals that came last 10 minutes