Game-Labs Forum

Never Recieved Forged Papers ;'(

Neary

Hi All,

Most the people i know left my nation recently, in which im planning on moving myself as it's now dead.

My issue is, i've never changed nation but also never recieved forged papers when i signed up.

I've owned this game since June 2015 and originally started playing when OW was just released.

@Ink

@admin

Is it possible i can have some forged papers as i feel a bit stuck otherwise, could you PM me if possible.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ink said:

It was created at 6/14/2017

Come on, please just make it craftable... i know you want to sell alt acounts but people will buy more if they can move it between nations... think about it... and most people who want alt accounts have 2-3 at least already... or sell forged papers for real $$$ along with paint chests and name changes... milk what is left mate!

• Like 2

Surely there must be a way of the devs being able to tell who has been given or has used a set of forged papers ?

I would assume that going forward this sort of item could well be in a cash shop , but for now while we are testing things out, it might help to see how they are used by the players. So come on devs don't be tight with them. I for one lost mine when I transferred in my first month from Eu to Global. That was my fault, it's not as if Neary or myself have used the ones you gave us and are now begging for more.

People will keep asking until there is another way to attain them. It would help if people weren't left in very low pop nations on a low pop server and IMHO it might help re balance somewhat from high pop nations to others 

• Like 2

hi all i've been playing this game since 8th june 2017 as the british i like to join the pirates as i'm not injoying playing as the british is there any chance i could get a forged paper? hope to hear back soon my in game name is Morecambe

Edited by Noxs