Game-Labs Forum

Joining to missions - PvP problem.

Few minutes ago me and my friend were chasing enemy Privateers (we were on Surps) near Gustavia. Problem is that our opponent joined to 6th rate mission and (as you can gues) we were not able to do that. And to be honest i dont have problem with player (cheers for EL LOCO), i have problem with broken in-game mechanics. How is it possible, that enemy on our territories is immune? I know that Devs wanted to block big ships in low tier missions, but situations like this are truly annoying. Im leaving this post here because i want to underline big issue in "after-wipe" mechanics. Regards.

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

As i said. We were on Surprises. Our enemy on privateer with privateer in fleet. He joined to mission, but mission was dedicated for 6th rate ships. We were on 5th rate ships, so we were not able to join this mission and all in all our enemy was inviolable for us : - )

On 10.06.2017 at 4:42 AM, Mikocen said:

As i said. We were on Surprises. Our enemy on privateer with privateer in fleet. He joined to mission, but mission was dedicated for 6th rate ships. We were on 5th rate ships, so we were not able to join this mission and all in all our enemy was inviolable for us : - )

That is a feature. Mission entry is only allowed for ships of mission level or below. It provides enough challenge for mission runners but does not ruin their experience blocking endymion from attacking low level players in missions. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, admin said:

That is a feature. Mission entry is only allowed for ships of mission level or below. It provides enough challenge for mission runners but does not ruin their experience blocking endymion from attacking low level players in missions. 

i think that we can get rid of that limitation only for PvP health and instead put a 2 minute join timer on each instance, so if a player is escaping from u and he join a lower level mission to exploit the feature of the rate limitation u can still enter within 2 minute . same timer should be used also in normal RoE: do u see the swords of the battle when it starts? well, u can enter because 2 minute timer is the average time to get to a battle that is on the horizon. we have already tested it and it works well