Game-Labs Forum

Australian update times are a problem

mad jack pellew

I'm having a real problem with update times in Australia.  I've just paid $AU60 for the game and my prime playing time is 8pm to 10pm which seems to be update time each night.  Is it possible to stagger server updates or vary the times day to day so that the Australian community is not penalised. Seriously this can kill the game for many Australian players (I left Eve Online for this reason after migrating from the UK) and I can't recommend it to my Australian gaming friends if it's like this.

I'm having a real problem with update times in Australia.  I've just paid $AU60 for the game and my prime playing time is 8pm to 10pm which seems to be update time each night.  Is it possible to stagger server updates or vary the times day to day so that the Australian community is not penalised. Seriously this can kill the game for many Australian players (I left Eve Online for this reason after migrating from the UK) and I can't recommend it to my Australian gaming friends if it's like this.

Captain! This is our promise to you.

We will move the maintenance times to accommodate australian/nz prime time!

But will require minor changes in the port battle availability times thus is getting a bit delayed. But we will do it as soon as possible

• Like 4

You paid $60.........wow some missed the good exchange rate!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...