Game-Labs Forum

Pirate gank pictures share your own :P

Young

Just curious how did you get those results screens?

Hold "Tab" and pressed my steam screenshot shortcut button(default is "F12" i believe). Quit naval action and uploaded the screenshots to steam. I hope i answered your question.

• Like 1

I ran into a couple of FTS up at Sunbury today attempting to harass United States mission runners.  The first ran from my Privateer after I gave him helluva mauling, and then ran again from myself and Captain Gambi in his Niagara (I utterly failed to execute the tag correctly and he was well out of range at match start).

While chasing him down, we came across a friend of his, the dastardly Vanoiress.  True to form, when Vanoiress tagged me, his "friend" put his sails down and didn't come to aid his compatriot.  I ran him down, chaining his sails to ensure my compatriot could catch up, and after a quick repair (the bugger was good at sniping the bow to cause leaking), rejoined the fight as he was being mauled most severely by Mr. Gambi.  He put down sails to invite a boarding, a most curious choice considering he was down to 32 crew and Mr. Gambi's ship still had nearly 130.  I came up on his stern quarter as the boarding started and killed 17 of his crew in a single broadside of grape, ending their will to fight.

Shortly after that battle, I encountered Vanoiress again as he was harassing a United States flagged Trader's Cutter.  We exchanged chain as we closed, and as the friendly Trader disappeared into the distance, I then began working his hull with my 18lb'ers.  Once again, he put down sails and invited the boarding, and despite several attempts to pull me, which I broke by falling off the wind a tad, once again fell prey to my grapeshot, sinking shortly thereafter.  It is my fervent hope that Pirates and British alike will understand that Sunbury, despite its penchant for seediness and regrettable acceptance of ships which are at war with us, is not a good place from which to attack the shipping of the States United.

Free Trade and Sailors' Rights!  Long live the Republic.

Edited by Oliver H. Perry
  • Like 2