Game-Labs Forum

How many hours a day do you play/plan on playing?

Justme

Thread title  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How much time you plan on spending a day playing NA?

• Only a few hours a week.
    • Less than an hour daily
    • 1-2 hours a day
    • 3-4 hours a day
    • 5-6 hours a day
    • 7+
    • None of your buisness
    • I hate polls
    • Other( mention in post please)
    • If I say my enemies will know when to attack
  2. 2. Do you feel NA is ready for steam Early Access?

• Yes
    • No
    • To complicated to answer in poll format
    • Don't know
    • Other ( please list in thread)
    • None of your buisness
    • I hate polls.

IMHO

• Graphic 10/10
  • Combat physic and mechanic 8/10
  • Sailing physic 9/10
  • Craft mechanic 7/10
  • Trade mechanic 6/10
  • Ports infrastructure 3/10
  • Manufacture and mining management 0/10
  • Ships variety 9/10
  • Ships improvement 3/10
  • Management of crew and officers 0/10
  • Diplomatic mechanic 0/10
  • Gameplay goal 5/10
  • Interface 4/10
  • Сommunication in game 6/10
  • Statistics and logs (the ship's log) 1/10
  • Help 0/10
  • Bugs 8/10

Average  4.6/10

A bit early for the release.

IMHO

• Graphic 10/10
  • Combat physic and mechanic 8/10
  • Sailing physic 9/10
  • Craft mechanic 7/10
  • Trade mechanic 6/10
  • Ports infrastructure 3/10
  • Manufacture and mining management 0/10
  • Ships variety 9/10
  • Ships improvement 3/10
  • Management of crew and officers 0/10
  • Diplomatic mechanic 0/10
  • Gameplay goal 5/10
  • Interface 4/10
  • Сommunication in game 6/10
  • Statistics and logs (the ship's log) 1/10
  • Help 0/10
  • Bugs 8/10

Average  4.6/10

A bit early for the release.

Someone dodged the actual question he? And Help 0/10 that's a bit unfair. How much help you get depends largely on yourself. Ask ingame in help channel or here in forum and i'm sure some will at least try to help you.

It's quite playable and enjoyable now.

I bought it right around Christmas. I've been pleasantly surprised at how satisfying the game play can be, and how addicted I've become. I've also enjoyed how active the community is. There was a bit of a learning curve because tutorials are all unofficial player-made stuff and at times because of some of the quirks of the UI. But I never ran into anything that I couldn't learn past. I have not discovered any bug (or unfinished feature) staring me in the face like a brick wall preventing me from enjoying the game.

Here's how I look at it, if putting the game on Steam EA gives the developers the additional financial resources they need to push forward and finish the game, then they should push forward and do that, and the vast majority of the people who buy it at via Steam at the EA stage of development will not be disappointed. I firmly believe that.

Edited by Jon Allen

I voted ' Others ' for both questions .

Howmany hours ?

Well it depends howmuch will I like the game to spend time on playing it , I and am sure many other players need something else to do other than just combat . So far the only way to gain exp and rank up is combat , will that be the only option to level up in ranks ? What about players who is not much into combat , why can't they gain exp through say trade and courier missions ?

Is game ready for Steam early access ?

I don't know , lets put it that way .. will the game at current stage be appealing for players to pay 40$ for ' Early Access ' ? Of cours early access means that the game still have/planning to add more contents so I guess some might opt and buy it and others would rather wait .

Me myself first found about the game back in Dec 2014 , at that time game didn't have the open world yet and was only about the sea battle pve and the pvp . In same time Elite Dangerous was just released in same month for 60$ so I had a call to make , go for ED 60$ ( Fully released ) or NA 40$ ( early testing/access ) ? I picked ED and thought I wait and follow NA progress in the coming months but then the purchase was removed like from Jan/Feb and I wanted to try the game but I couldn't , I did fell bad cuz I didn't buy it in addition to ED so I kept checking all the summer then winter till purchase was open again so I bought it right away without having a second thought .

I think NA has a potenial of becoming a great game cuz the Dev's does listen and communicate with community , we just need give them time so we end up with decent product .