Game-Labs Forum

Bugg when click on another ship at seat

thp

I have a weird bugg, when I m travelling by sea, and click on another ship, there s a window that appears " Are You Sure ? " and it said if I attack I may become a pirate, then I try to click on Cancel and nothing happens, that window stay still on my screen, the only way to remove it to restart the game again.Last time it happenned to me also, but this time afther a few minute it pop me into battle then I become a pirate, ( i just try to run away and dont even attack those ships) .

I try to report this bugg in game already but it doesnt work, because when the window " Are You Sure ?" appear I cannot click on any other button to do anything, except for chating box.

I already try to report it by F11 in game but it didnt works, like I said, when the window " Are You Sure " appear, I cannot click on any other button, i did try to write a report and then when I click on send report nothing happen either.

Edited by thp

I already try to report it by F11 in game but it didnt works, like I said, when the window " Are You Sure " appear, I cannot click on any other button, i did try to write a report and then when I click on send report nothing happen either.

what is your player name?

• 3 weeks later...

had a problem like that as well. i wanted to teleport to the home port and the confirmation issued an attack on a friendly convoy. so now i am a pirat and all the redeemable ships and so on are locked in a now hostile harbour. is there a way to change that? it would sadden me if i had to replay everything and dont get the ships you sponsored.

had a problem like that as well. i wanted to teleport to the home port and the confirmation issued an attack on a friendly convoy. so now i am a pirat and all the redeemable ships and so on are locked in a now hostile harbour. is there a way to change that? it would sadden me if i had to replay everything and dont get the ships you sponsored.

See the posts above.  Have you remapped any keys?   If so, which keys?

See the posts above.  Have you remapped any keys?   If so, which keys?

I have not remaped anything. but as i said i had 2 "dialogs" (if the info panel of another ship is a dialog) and the teleport to home port activated i think the "confirm teleport" was linked to the "attack" button some how. is there any chance to reset my status to USA?

appreciate the quick response by the way

The Renommee is craftable I believe.  If you'd like one, contract with a crafter in a week or two.  Niagara, I'm not sure if she's in the crafting list or not, but she isn't meant to be a ship that was only for certain people either - I have a feeling if you want her you could also contract with a crafter.  :)

Currently, the only actual limited edition ship in the game is the Yacht.