Game-Labs Forum

French nation: English speaking

Ok you'll looking for a French guild/clan/fleet to join. I've looked all around the forums and it seems that there isn't much activity. Is this not the case do to those French fleets having their own pages? Can someone who runs, or is a member of a French fleet reach out to me. I've been testing since fleet battles and took a break to beta world of warships. Been back up crafting, trading, sailing and destroying the British, Dutch, and nor fleets for 2 weeks now.

• Like 1

There are a few fleets but haven't seen any activity since August and a couple replies in another thread December 8th. Are you looking to start somethings once we get 4 or more interested active/semi active captains?

Why not...

Gentlemen look no further than this fine body of Frenchmen (non speakers)... I understand that most are on shore leave until 'Early Release' but feel free to contact them:

Logo_Aca_petit.jpg

http://forum.sealordsvf.org/index.php?/topic/6904-sea-lords-marine-francaise-recruitment-instructions/

Too many requirements, I'd prefer a group where anyone can join and play together.

Too many requirements, I'd prefer a group where anyone can join and play together.

What requirements do you see that's an issue? I see them gather data to properly squadron up their captains. Maybe I over looked something. It sounds like the are looking for serious gamers and causal alike. I wish one of their members would respond to me, so I can get a better understanding of their vision.

What requirements do you see that's an issue? I see them gather data to properly squadron up their captains. Maybe I over looked something. It sounds like the are looking for serious gamers and causal alike. I wish one of their members would respond to me, so I can get a better understanding of their vision.

I'm not the guy who plays hardcore or professionally, I'm mostly looking for no requirements, a group where anyone is free to join and play when he wants, with the change that you can organize events of some sort. Usually to solve the problem I just play with a couple of friends, and that's enough for me, but of course I'd enjoy more company!

Well from what I'm seeing they will have a hardcore player base and then a range of other players. I have a lass at home and 2 kids so I can be interrupted at any point. I'd like to do some serious fleet battles and help develop a organized community but I don't want it to consume my days off or take more time away from the family then gaming already does lol

• Like 1

Well from what I'm seeing they will have a hardcore player base and then a range of other players. I have a lass at home and 2 kids so I can be interrupted at any point. I'd like to do some serious fleet battles and help develop a organized community but I don't want it to consume my days off or take more time away from the family then gaming already does lol

Yeah that's the point...

• Like 1

Rest assured, there is nothing hardcore in our ranks has SLMFr. Come sail with us, we will know. Sincerely De Vence

I've joined you'll forums and tried to reply to the post... I can't... can you forward the following info.

-before EA wipe I'm playing as Nakor, (Sweden at the moment, but will be sailing for france once wipe goes through)

-age is 32: married with 2 kids

-Pennsylvania, USA

-I play from 8am-9pm Tuesday-Thursday (on and off all day usually 3 hour blocks these are my days off) Friday-Monday from 6pm-8pm (work days, and sometimes i'm on as early as 4pm)

-sea trials fleet battles name was also Nakor.  Only played for a while then went to Beta test World of Warships

- 2LT: currently on a Mercury, but hopefully by end of day I'll be on a Navy Brig.  Not happy with the Merc performance.

-I'm currently crafting, trading, intercepting traders, and naval Brigs on down.  I clearly don't have the ship req for port battles, but have watched several game play videos of them.

A little more about me.  I'm a History/Biology major with a focus on Ancient History.  I'm a US Navy Vet and have a very big interest in period Naval History.  I have a very large knowledge of Fleet actions and movements to include squadron break downs and how to use them.  I've actually studied several accounts of fleet formation and how to use them to engage and enemy from multiple direction.  Yeah your screwed if the other guy knows how to use his ship and has the wind, but to use lord nelsons strategy, "Head right into them and force them to turn out of the wind and spill their sails while spilling your guns into their deck".

I want to focus on improving the trading dynamic of the game, while becoming knowledgeable of crafting.  I know the dev team is working hard to improve and make the trading in this game dynamic and possible to sustain a player for gold.  I will of course still be very involved in combat, because that is how you level and how you combat the other nations.  I would like to see the French nation once again control the Caribbean.

Sorry for the late reply, I was swamped at work and the christmas and stuff, but it is as De Vance said. There are no hard requirements.

The data requests and the process of joining serves to give us a picture of what kind of a gamer you are, whether you prefer light role-play experience or not. 

Couple of private messages the process entices also serves to screen out total assholes. Since we are small and mostly not formal we don't have requirements as other groups in Naval action.

In regards to the nature of play of this group it is more casual than otherwise.

If you guys have any further questions, please write me a message.

Marek

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am also interested in joining Sea Lords Marine Francaise but was unable to reply to the application thread in the SLVF forums.  If there is an officer about any assistance you could offer would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,

EDW

You can write me a message here, if you have trouble using SLVF forums. Please include the details, as you would in normal application.

Looking forward to your message.

Won´t be able to play till end of january due to hardware issues, but I´m very interested to join the fine gentlemen of the SLMFr then.

Of course good, sir, I will also be able to start playing again approximately at the same time.

In the meantime, you can peruse SLMFR forums.

• Like 2