Game-Labs Forum

Hello everyone! I want to buy this game!!!!

Kawa Ahangar

Hello folks!! :rolleyes:

I saw this game a few times ago. After a brief contact with the staff it has seems that my computer was unable to ruyn this ever-wanted game!
Since that time i have managed to buy a new one powerful enough to become the happiest sailer ever... :wub:
Tears, blood, sleepless nights, i made everything to get there! :wacko:
You cannot imagine what were my feelings just few minutes ago when i understood that i cannot play because the game wasn't release anymore! :(

"Fellows. So there are two ways remaining. Someone manage to help me get the treasure or i would have to siege the harbour master's office!" :angry:

B)  More seriously. Is there anybody wanting to get rid of his CD key for any reason? Is the staff so uncompromising that welcoming a new member giving full support (money and soul!) is impossible?  (I know about community growing, etc.)

Around a week ago I mailed the devs and I bought the game, I suggest you do the same!

When you have the game, if you go France (although I warn you it has very few players) we might play together.

Remember it's a closed alpha so the main purpose is to test the game, so that there are as few bugs as possible when the game is officially released. (That doesn't mean you can't have fun playing!)