Game-Labs Forum

Selling to a specific buyer

As a crafter/fighter I would certainly like to be able to leave my shipyard to go fight when the fighting is good.

Yet, when I have to wait around to sell a ship to the person who ordered it - I can't go fight.

I would like to be able to tell the manager at my shipyard that the new Bellona is only for Cap. XYZ and to please collect 250,000 from him when he picks it up.

And have it be so.

----

Seems simple enough?

• Like 12

Hi,

All for this player to player trade function.

Put contracts out for one specific player and be able to buy/sell resources, materials, upgrade modules, ships and receipes.

It will make coop between ppl more usefull because both can fulfill their part in their own time.

Grtzzz Bubbles

I would exclude recipes from being traded/sold. The ability to craft a ship involve a shipbuilder's skills and knowledge, sometimes to a greater extent than plans. Those skills and that knowledge can't be put on a shelf with a price tag attached.

Besides, from a game play perspective, it would help level the playing field between clan and solo crafters.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 2

Great idea.

Could be called - private orders. Player(Seller) can set port he is in and activate order for a limited period of time (1,5,10,24 hrs). System will then place private order with timer and link it to (Buyer) Player Name only. No one else can see it but that person. Set and forget. Funds need to be picked up at same port directly by visiting it. Seller should receive a private email confirmation that order has sold and funds can be collected. Private orders might cost extra fee.

• Like 1