Game-Labs Forum

Where is the recipe

patoWC

Oh yeah if the blueprint you have, when building it has a chance of generating other bp sheets , i think it is only fair to let them take a slot then.

But are the warehouses as filled as everywhere in each port, or is it possible to take pieces and drop them of in another porst, when your warehause is full?

We will fix this the following patch (hopefully)

Crafting anything that could generate a blueprint will require 1 empty slot in the warehouse.

Oh yeah if the blueprint you have, when building it has a chance of generating other bp sheets , i think it is only fair to let them take a slot then.

But are the warehouses as filled as everywhere in each port, or is it possible to take pieces and drop them of in another porst, when your warehause is full?

Well. before crafting anything you will have to clear one slot. There were no item teleporting machines back then.

Well. before crafting anything you will have to clear one slot. There were no item teleporting machines back then.

Thats not what i meant :)

i meant that if you had no more room left you have to make room yourself and take some items and sail with them in your cargo to drop them off in another port's warehouse.(but that is already the case i hope)