Game-Labs Forum

Hello, New Captain Here

Dickie

Hello,

My name is Dickie,

Found out about this game few weeks ago and as an old POTBS Player I was instantly drawn to it! Sent a emailing asking nicely to but the game and to be in the better but have not heard anything back :'(

Hopefully not to long until the game is released and i can come join the fun!

Capt. Dickie

Sent a nice picture to the devs to help my application along too :D

post-14751-0-98601200-1443452096_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello,

My name is Dickie,

Found out about this game few weeks ago and as an old POTBS Player I was instantly drawn to it! Sent a emailing asking nicely to but the game and to be in the better but have not heard anything back :'(

Hopefully not to long until the game is released and i can come join the fun!

Capt. Dickie

Sent a nice picture to the devs to help my application along too :D

Welcome,

The devs sometimes request that players get involved on the forums before they give a key.  I would suggest that.  Perhaps if you write in a few topics they might let you in, I'm not exactly sure how the process goes so I could be wrong.  I know a few people seem to be added each week.

Greetings Dickie, welcome to the forums! Like Prater said its recommended that you get a bit involved on the Forums first however sometimes it just takes Admin or other Staff a long time to get to your message. They get a lot of messages a day!

~GoldenEagleLeader

• 3 weeks later...

Hello captains and nice to see you there.

Dickie, hope you will get the key soon to see you on the seas :)

Wulf, dear captain, just click on "games" in top menu of steam.

Then, click on "activate a game". Here you will put the key you recieve and the game will be add in your library.

Pretty sure it has been explan on the mail you recieve or on the page you find the games.

CU captains