Game-Labs Forum

Change the way ships sink

Hello everyone,

I have a suggestion : It would be nice to change the way ships sink for more realism during battles.

I have seen, as all players, that ships always sink according to the same way : they keep a perfect vertical position while they are sinking. That's why i suggest to change the way ships sink by making them leaning while they sink. That could improve game's realism a lot.

Best regards

Kimball 

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

I have a suggestion : It would be nice to change the way ships sink for more realism during battles.

I have seen, as all players, that ships always sink according to the same way : they keep a perfect vertical position while they are sinking. That's why i suggest to change the way ships sink by making them leaning while they sink. That could improve game's realism a lot.

Best regards

Kimball 

It would be nice if the sails stay set at the last set position as well.

• Like 1

hat's why i suggest to change the way ships sink by making them leaning while they sink. That could improve game's realism a lot.

This is one of the features that is going to happen. Definitely. 

We just don't know when.

• Like 5

There was also some suggestion that ships die and are unable or untenable for the player to use - player is dead for all intents and purposes - but that the ships hulk stays floating and a adrift or maybe burning in the battle still. Perhaps with a smashed flag pole to indicate the ship is dead but you must sail around it and avoid the flames... like flotsam or jetsom.

• Like 3