Game-Labs Forum

the wallet warrior guide to riches

it came to my attention,,i realise nothing is set,,but it may be that we may not be able to buy gold here. that the forces against us wallet warriors trying to make a game without us!  to deny our right to wallet our game! to sit at the docks and look cool with a santi and drink scotch and smoke ceegars while the little people grind forever!,this is all gone? im shocked and sad and i must cry. and now i must do my duty and state my case for all the wallet warriors in the world,,i make this stand.

why do you really love us wallet warrior?  1. becouse u love to sink us with a smaller ship 

2.we easy to ambush while we drinkin scotch and smokin havanas lookin cool at the docks 

in our santis we paid for.

3.we support the game so you dont have too!

4.we look cool hideing in the back of battel to be last one left so u can hammer down on us.

5.becouse we make you look good!

6.after a hard days night you feel great sinking us and makes your day!

7 becouse at the end of the day its the wallet warrior who pays the bills!

8. becouse it will be us wallet warriors who put your great work into real action and you into a ferrari!

these are just a appitizer of the reasons why the wallet warrior must prevail here.devs you have been programming for years now,,and no money has been comming in! and i will further that with do you wish to drive ferrari? or a honda? ill give you 2 choices and you only need 1.we all want the game to be succesfull. to compete with the other games and there will be and is tuff competition out there.we must be allowed to buy what we want.i already tried to bribe you in building my own personal flagship xeebec corsair with 500 crew, and fast and heavier armour, with bigger guns,,ill up that to 300 us dollars or gold bullion! oh yeah i will.. so if we are not allowed to buy gold in the game,,here is veyrons solution..  THE PIRATEY PACKAGE:..

the piratey package includes your choice of a great ship like the xxebec corsair.\

2. 50k in gold

3. a real captains cabin with guns,swords,maps,laterns not the dull\                                                                                                              blue screen we see in the port lobby ( yyyuuuck)

4.for our women players who have been totaly excluded,,an all 

female crew loading our guns.(the zombi girls)

5. double double scotch and rum xp for a month

6.double double gold reward for all battels for a month.

7. you get to name your ship and it will be on the back.

8. a parrot and a dashing eye patch.

all of this great (VEYRONS) piratey package for the low price of 299.99  oh yeah,,and you can make some modifications to the great veyron piratey package for lesser budgets,,a 20 dollar package,a 50 dollar and so on,,I WILL NOT STAND AND WATCH THIS GREAT GAME DIE  BECOUSE OF A FEW TARDS AND THIER BOYSCOUT FEELY GOOD, WE DONT WANT THOSE WALLET HOODS. TO PAY TO WIN CRAPOLA..MONEY WINS,,NO BUCKS! NO BUCK ROGERs!,,NO MONEY: NO GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS:  we have to beat the crap out of world of warships. this must be the place to be.NOW!  this is all i have to say of this matter so may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer by,,god speed to all the great captains here at NAVAL ACTION,,,vey

Edited by VEYRON

I'm having a hard time what you're trying to suggest here...

If you are advocating for a "Pay-to-Win" model, I think you'll find that it is not the best way to go. If I remember correctly, the initial plan is the for teh game to be Pay-to-play. P2W is the model that games like World of Warships and Tanks use and it creates a very unbalanced game. Because Naval Action will be P2P, there is little reason to have the players pay even more just to have an unfair advantage.

As for things like the lobby, that is purely aesthetic, and will not need to be addressed until much farther down the line of development, as testing and tuning game-play is more important than how the game looks at the moment. 

The rest I can barely understand.

i don't think he is saying he wants pay to win just pay for a decent ship with out all the grinding. i can't remember the thread but the devs have said their will be a store with items and ships you can buy, but player made ships will always be the best. so no worries this won't be pay to win and the wallet warriors can but content and ships too.