Game-Labs Forum

I was offline for around 15-20 days and then total mess !

abdahorn

So I was offline for 15-20 days. I log in and then boom- I was from the danmark and now I am from the pirate faction for no reason. All my gold ( around 80k is lost) all my ships are lost and all my progress is lost. Its like i am back to the start for no reason. I had cerberus and the rank to use it. Now all its gone. I have no idea what is going on and why this is happening ?!

Acc is Black Barrow

First of all, gold was reduced to 10% of your total during the last major patch.  This was originally to test new economy, but then that idea was reversed (without refunding the gold) to test Fleets.  So if you have 80k someodd, you should now have 8k.

With regards to your progress, ships, nationality, I'm not sure what happened there.  Please F11 that issue.

Do be aware, however, as was stated, this is an Alpha Test.  Your progress can and might be reset at any time.  We're not playing the game, we're providing test data for the developers.  If the idea of bugs and progress wipes/resets is something you are unable to accommodate, you may not want to test the game until a much later phase of testing, or perhaps release.

Isn't everything going to be wiped at some point before release? Maybe even several times before release?

I feel bad for people who don't understand what Alpha testing means. Good to keep reminding us players frequently and kindly, even when we are grumpy about it.

• Like 1

Great, thank you! You shouldn't have changed nationalities, and you shouldn't have lost your physical "stuff" so far as I know. Are you sure you don't have a sibling or friend that didn't wreck your account while you were away?

I am totally  sure. Also my rank is lost so its ingame bug

Edited by abdahorn

Ugh, ok, definitely F11 with as much information as possible to help prevent it from happening to anyone else!

Ok, I will do that but as I said - I was offline for almost 20 days and I have no idea how this happened. It looks very strange to me.

it is very obvious what happened, your gold was cut by the patch and the game sets you to pirate if you attack a Neutral or fellow countryman. As these are you main concerns they are both well documented why is their any need for F11 this is perfectly normal. By attacking the wrong ship you are set as Pirate therefore all ships and stores are seized by the crown when you are booted from your position within you nation. If you are unaware of having done this then maybe a younger brother hopped on your comp and did it for you, but being set as pirate is part of game play not a bug. Admin can confirm if losing Rank is also part of the pirate trip.

Edited by MikedaBike

it is very obvious what happened, your gold was cut by the patch and the game sets you to pirate if you attack a Neutral or fellow countryman. As these are you main concerns they are both well documented why is their any need for F11 this is perfectly normal. By attacking the wrong ship you are set as Pirate therefore all ships and stores are seized by the crown when you are booted from your position within you nation. If you are unaware of having done this then maybe a younger brother hopped on your comp and did it for you, but being set as pirate is part of game play not a bug. Admin can confirm if losing Rank is also part of the pirate trip.

Someone is't reading at all. As i said again and for last time- First of all I dont have friends , family etc. I've lost RANK , all ships , changed nation, changed port. Read next time before you post. Thank you.