Game-Labs Forum

Any port:

1. Ships much less visible at night (unless there's a full moon) to allow easier entry and exit

2. A wind indicator inside the port and the ability to see what ships are outside. A mast-high camera position would be ideal

National ports:

1. Protection fleets outside national capitals are working well but are being farmed a lot. Perhaps they should not be able to be drawn into combat unless there is a player combat instance within range. Until that happens they should stay in close proximity to the port under the protection of....

2. Coastal fortifications
3. Designation of a national port as a player's capital so that reinforcements could teleport there (tho' I understand that TP will probably be disabled some time)

Neutral ports:
1. Entering a neutral port does carry with it the possibility of lengthy blockade. This is exactly how it should be - neutral ports are safe havens but not that safe

I also think that their should be an option for players to travel with AI fleets and not being able to be identified as players while doing so.

regards
Edited by mouse of war

nice:)

And about farming the fleet , you are correct but i think it is more interesting for anyone including new players that the fleet will sail around your capital instead of sitting still.

Sail around your capital to patrol that area and make it more safe.

But what in game reason would need for a blockade?

Maybe some benefit for the blocking party like resources or gold. Really efficient and good would it be, if there'll be something like trading between the Factions etc. in some kind.

But that's just one more point on the wishlist ;)

Today I was ambushed by two non-players privateer at a Harbour while I was typing some messages to other players!
I did not leave port but was not in port!
So they attacked!
Is this a bug or normal?!
For me this is something that should be not admissible to players and from players. But it seems normal behaviour from non-players?! strange and no fun at all?!