Game-Labs Forum

Open world access

DarkPhoenixRising

Hi,

I was unable to play the game for a while due to real life issues. I have now got the ability to go online and have found out that i cannot get on very far in this game as the most i have seen on over the last week has been 8 people, and i was told that this is due to open world. Is this invite only or what? just curious as i enjoy the game but not much fun in single player on same map over and over.

Any chance i could get in if not when is it being launched?

DarkPhoenix

• Like 1

22,567 posts on this already why not one more :) Once you reach the Santi ship in sea trials you will get an automatic invite to OW, if you are not able to do this then all purchased copies of the game will be allowed in within the next 3 weeks, (so we have been told)  either next patch or the one after that. Personally i achieved the Santi in 6 days playing, put some time in and got straight into OW, it is very doable and anyone who wants access to OW then it is sitting right there waiting :) good luck

Edited by MikedaBike

Today, MikedaBike wrote:

"22,567 posts on this already why not one more  :) ...."

Guess I'm clueless and missed over 20K posts.  I didn't know this either. In fact, this is the first I've heard of this... I just assumed that I was to blunder along until the game got to full release, then would be invited in. Really enjoy the game, but I think that sometimes what's (apparently) very obvious to the heavily involved player... is not horribly intuitive to some of us that... still love the game, but only have the time for casual play.

Mike, thanks for repeating the info - hadn't seen or heard of this elsewhere.

Regards, Bob W, Bristol RI, US

The forums are a bit of a mess at the moment. I asked in an open world thread where it was stated by Admin "everyone could get access in the next patch in 2 weeks" that would have been a Friday 5th June patch date but doesn't look like its happened. Just above someone is saying another 2 weeks, so who knows. 

22,567 posts on this already why not one more :) Once you reach the Santi ship in sea trials you will get an automatic invite to OW, if you are not able to do this then all purchased copies of the game will be allowed in within the next 3 weeks, (so we have been told)  either next patch or the one after that. Personally i achieved the Santi in 6 days playing, put some time in and got straight into OW, it is very doable and anyone who wants access to OW then it is sitting right there waiting :) good luck

Was that with the current population of about 10 and in pve? If so Kudos. Where did you read 3 weeks? I read 2 weeks, 2 weeks ago lol. 

Actually TY Mike as this was easy to find and now I know how to unlock, I don't wanna wait hehehehehe