Game-Labs Forum

Focus testing

I would be most interested in becoming a tester. I currently reside in the United Kingdom and meet all of the requirements. I have played potbs for a good many years now and am incredibly drawn to this game of which I have kept my eye on for some months now. I have an eye for detail and am an amateur military historian on this period of time.

I remain your most obedient and humble servant.

We are very far from beta. We will be focus testing combat only this month (very very early version). Doing some finishing touches on optimization now. 

Please keep your expectations very low and only then you will be pleasantly surprised  :)

Hello to developers and everyone!

I come here to ask you whether it would be possible to receive access to the alpha or beta of the game I'm a big fan of the genre and I think I have some ideas about features of the game you could be useful!

Here is my config:

Thank you in advance :)

I would love to apply for testing I am a 20 year old college student that has been gaming for about 11 years and have beta tested many games before even had to sign contracts and send them to the company. Ive played Pirates of the burning sea for over 2 years and still actively play it.

Processor -  AMD Athlon II X4 640 processor, 3GHZ.

Ram : 16 gigs of Vengeance

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI.

Ready to set sail captain. 

Invites started to come out. We are inviting around 15 people from the west. Please don't be upset if you don't get in this batch. We will expand server capacity right after the test and will invite more people within next 2 weeks.

One key thing we are looking for in tester is active participation in the community, feedback on features and desire to actually do some work (focus testing is unfortunately work - not play). We expect testers to play at least 25 battles in our multiplayer focus test build and provide detailed reports on what they liked or did not like and what could be improved.

• Like 2

Invites started to come out. We are inviting around 15 people from the west. Please don't be upset if you don't get in this batch. We will expand server capacity right after the test and will invite more people. 

One key thing we are looking for in tester is active participation in the community, feedback on features and desire to actually do some work (focus testing is unfortunately work - not play). We expect testers to play at least 25 battles in our multiplayer focus test build and provide detailed reports on what they liked or did not like and what could be improved.

Is it given out by Email, or PM?

Is it given out by Email, or PM?

If a forum user is invited his status will be updated to Tester.

You new status will allow to see both focus testing forums (russian and english). You will also receive a key to registration using a forum messaging system.

Hi all

Là où je peut aider , voire le navire,( manœuvres) vent arrière aux 3/4 care; vent de face et voire les voiles si tous ce place bien,

comportement réaliste, comme potbs .

Tire aux cannons, manuel ou automatique (si possible manuel, plus dur mais réaliste à nous de choisir comme âge of pirate)

Sur le mer ,comme sail simulator 2010 (très bien fait)

David Allan

Sorry my french

I'd love to test out Naval Action and give my feedback. I've been playing games for over a decade and POTBS in particular for the last couple of years (after an initial run during release). I can't tell you how excited I am about a new, simulation-style sailing game!

Here are my computer specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570

RAM: 32 GB DDR3 1600

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 4 GB

SSD: 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro

HDD: 5 TB RAID (Windows Storage Spaces)

I'm located in North America, so I can help test ping / network connectivity issues from there.

I would like to help testing.I am retired so I have plenty of time to test.I beta tested many games.Including Pirates of the burning sea and still playing it.I am a NAVY vet not that it matters for this game.But I like Navel games.I do have a gaming rig I built myself.I never have any problems running any game on it.

Thank you

Well, since we're all listing pc specs why dont i join in..

Win 7 x64

Gig HD7950 3gig

I 7 3770K 3.5Ghz

16 Gig ram (1600Mhz)

128 Ssd

2 tb sata

Also running 3 screens with eyefinity (5760x1080) maybe i could help you on that part? to ''configure'' more than one screen setups...

Experience with unity, not much, been doing some school test work in it.

Spare time, a lot.