Game-Labs Forum

Time in the Campaign.

CapnAvont1015

So other day I was making a Bismarck replica and when I finished I was checking the info boxes on the right of the screen. The very top one has all the basic info but one stood out to me. It said that it will take 43 months to build the battleship. So my question is how will time be managed in the campaign. Will one day be every minute or what because 43 months is almost four years and don't think would want to wait too long for their battleship. I know its still early too be talking about the campaign but is just out of curiosity. Thank you if you answer.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, CapnAvont1015 said:

So other day I was making a Bismarck replica and when I finished I was checking the info boxes on the right of the screen. The very top one has all the basic info but one stood out to me. It said that it will take 43 months to build the battleship. So my question is how will time be managed in the campaign. Will one day be every minute or what because 43 months is almost four years and don't think would want to wait too long for their battleship. I know its still early too be talking about the campaign but is just out of curiosity. Thank you if you answer.

I know Nick already replied to you with a wait and see answer, but from my understanding we will likely get turns. So, I guess it will be similar as in Rule the Waves where one turn is 1 month.

I was just writing something similar to Tycondero's answer when he replied.

Here's why we can assume that campaign will be turn-based: If you go to this website: https://www.dreadnoughts.ultimateadmiral.com/the-playing-modes (It Is official Game Labs website) And you scroll Down a bit, there is this written  However, once they become available, each campaign turn you will have the power to sink enemy merchant or military ships without any opposition, unless the opponent has sufficient Anti-Submarine-Warfare(ASW) technologies.

During wartime, their effect is calculated per turn according to the strategic situation on the map.

Edited by Aceituna

9 minutes ago, Mooncatt said:

sorry, have i missed something??? what campaign? i dont have that option in my game menu?

Unfortunetaly you didn't miss anything. There is no campaing yet. It's release was announced for November/December but this announcement was made few months ago so the date might be different now.

• Like 1