Game-Labs Forum

To many beers and lost my ship mystery?

Ronald Speirs

OK im putting this is as abit of a laugh and also to solve a mystery, so as per the title i had enough brewskis to completely forget lastnight and just logged on and noticed my Indef is missing, classic dude wheres my car situation, i honestly have no idea on what i did with it, its was a Blue Indef with Cag/ WO with an RnG cartegana Refit, last seen around yucatan maybe, if anyone has seen her let me know what happened lastnight :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ronald Speirs said:

OK im putting this is as abit of a laugh and also to solve a mystery, so as per the title i had enough brewskis to completely forget lastnight and just logged on and noticed my Indef is missing, classic dude wheres my car situation, i honestly have no idea on what i did with it, its was a Blue Indef with Cag/ WO with an RnG cartegana Refit, last seen around yucatan maybe, if anyone has seen her let me know what happened lastnight :P

Love it!  If you woke up with a massive hangover, a tattoo and a wedding ring....perhaps the young lady's family is out joyriding in it....

This and my lovely memory as is shot at times, is why it would be nice if the battle log didn't wipe every time you logged out.  Some times it's nice to look back and see what you may or may not have done with that lady boy last night while in Bangcock

Yeah a battle log would be awesome to reflect on the statistics, the mystery is more amusing then anything, i got home from work after a sluggish start to the morning and was like where my baby, the song (Player - baby come back springs to mind) while trying to piece together the mystery