Game-Labs Forum

To many beers and lost my ship mystery?

Ronald Speirs

OK im putting this is as abit of a laugh and also to solve a mystery, so as per the title i had enough brewskis to completely forget lastnight and just logged on and noticed my Indef is missing, classic dude wheres my car situation, i honestly have no idea on what i did with it, its was a Blue Indef with Cag/ WO with an RnG cartegana Refit, last seen around yucatan maybe, if anyone has seen her let me know what happened lastnight :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ronald Speirs said:

OK im putting this is as abit of a laugh and also to solve a mystery, so as per the title i had enough brewskis to completely forget lastnight and just logged on and noticed my Indef is missing, classic dude wheres my car situation, i honestly have no idea on what i did with it, its was a Blue Indef with Cag/ WO with an RnG cartegana Refit, last seen around yucatan maybe, if anyone has seen her let me know what happened lastnight :P

Love it!  If you woke up with a massive hangover, a tattoo and a wedding ring....perhaps the young lady's family is out joyriding in it....

Yeah a battle log would be awesome to reflect on the statistics, the mystery is more amusing then anything, i got home from work after a sluggish start to the morning and was like where my baby, the song (Player - baby come back springs to mind) while trying to piece together the mystery