Game-Labs Forum

PvP battle question

I just started playing again two days ago. I have not leveled up and was sailing in my basic cutter. I was attacked by ten enemy players. I was able to run away for over two minutes and not be hit but the game never let me escape from the battle. I ran so far I got out of the battle circle and after another five minutes I sunk and was able to respawn. Why was I not able to escape the battle within the circle? And I thought as a new player I could not be “yanked” at such a low level. 

You must have been in the patrol zone. You can't escape patrol zone battles in the first 25min. And you have to stay in the circle. You would be able to escape a normal battle if you don't take damage for 2 min. Why anyone would tag a basic cutter in the patrol zone is beyond me. 

5 minutes ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Is there a way to see the difference between a basic cutter & a regular cutter ?  

Basic cutter you can buy for free in the shop 

a regular cutter you make that one  in the shipyard

both are  cutters

Edited by Thonys

3 hours ago, Zisme said:

I just started playing again two days ago. I have not leveled up and was sailing in my basic cutter. I was attacked by ten enemy players. I was able to run away for over two minutes and not be hit but the game never let me escape from the battle. I ran so far I got out of the battle circle and after another five minutes I sunk and was able to respawn. Why was I not able to escape the battle within the circle? And I thought as a new player I could not be “yanked” at such a low level. 

you where in the partol zone (check map for the zone)

and have in the partole zone the circle of death (green P zone indicator at the right bottom of screen) outside the circle you sink. 

also some ships have the "control perk: (you can not leave with a timer)

or can take you in the control distance (ships with no front chasers for example)

also low level ships can do pvp

. you are not invulnerable 

Edited by Thonys