Game-Labs Forum

The Naval Academy 35/35 Hero award thread

Teckelmaster

I must anounce, all 35 missions are completable! i finished my quest for 35 of 35 and i hereby declare that anyone who managed to do so earns the

Medal of stubborness and reluctance to giving in to the pain of not having 35/35.

Feel free to post, if you earned that thing already :)

I also give credits to RamJB, who made my mind up for winning "prove of might" by actually not loosing it.

My regards to the devs, this game still is awesome! And it got even better. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:22 AM, Teckelmaster said:

I must anounce, all 35 missions are completable! i finished my quest for 35 of 35 and i hereby declare that anyone who managed to do so earns the

Medal of stubborness and reluctance to giving in to the pain of not having 35/35.

Feel free to post, if you earned that thing already :)

I also give credits to RamJB, who made my mind up for winning "prove of might" by actually not loosing it.

My regards to the devs, this game still is awesome! And it got even better. Thanks

Not only that, but you also reached 69 points of forum reputation. 

You, sir, are the embodiment of success!

• Like 1

@RedParadize im too old to challenge myself, gotta look after that pump of mine carefully.

@Shaftoe wow, did not notice, now you mention it... now what to do with all the power ...

Oh i remember the old times, when i was younger and started my „career“ in this game, as if it was last year. How time goes by....

But honestly, i could not achieve the 35 pre hotfix, i may potentially just not have had enough time or it may not have been possible without decent amounts of luck. Post hotfix some missions are a challenge, but there are actually reasonable strategies to defeat them. Which was the original intention to state in this thread, to say, that some missions are tough, some are dull, but they can be done and that is somewhat ok.