Game-Labs Forum

Player Port Raid Defense fleets should scale with reward

1st Pic.

image.png.c938aede106f4442c58d46addeae78b3.png

2nd Pic

image.png.d48805ea5a557b079fe5b79e8219b6f5.png

Those are 2 different ports. Both have different reward. The First mission is a fake mission wasting player time and in my opinion shouldnt even be generated like this by the game and given out as mission. What gouverneur would get such a fleet to protect such an unimportant port?

But what if....

...the composition of the defending fleet would actual scale with the payout as well? This way such timewasting missions could actual become a nice spontaneous evening activity. Maybe even restrict the max rate a player can bring to such a mission.

• Like 3

Why does one pay out more in reals but not as much in every thing else?  I really haven't been able to figure out what they pay off.  I get some high income ports might pay more in Reals, but is the other stuff off investments or something?    Than you have to deal with Privateer fleets in the area too.  All while trying to get the chest back to some place safe to open and than split it with between 2-6 players as you only get one chest.

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Why does one pay out more in reals but not as much in every thing else?  I really haven't been able to figure out what they pay off.  I get some high income ports might pay more in Reals, but is the other stuff off investments or something?    Than you have to deal with Privateer fleets in the area too.  All while trying to get the chest back to some place safe to open and than split it with between 2-6 players as you only get one chest.

You can check what a port raid mission will pay out when you hover over the chest symbol with your mouse when in mission tab in port.

And yes Victory + combat medals are tied to investmentlvl of the port while reals seem to be tax income.

It was said by admin that we are supposed to do more than one mission in order to make it worth for 6 people grow. But still when you would to the mission of the first pic 6 times it's actual nothing and not justifying the risk Vs reward. The value of repairs is more than the payoff.

That's why I suggest that those missions are even not generated because they are fake or they should scale with reward.

For example instead of the 1*first rate 2*2nd and 3*3rd rates and a grp size of 6 players and max allowed ship rank 1st rate the grp size could be limited by 2 players and player max ship rank could be 5th rate. The defense fleet will consist of 1*4rd rate and 2*5rates.