Game-Labs Forum

Hostility missions on PvE (bug?)

Bart Smith

Hi there

We try do some hostility (as Commonwealth of Poland) on PvE server and we find some issue here. As nation without port (still) we must take hostility missions on free port. So two of my friends who had outpost in free ports (Shroud Cay, La Tortue and El Rancho) try find hostility mission for port Conception (neutral on map) but there was none as we have only two ports to attack:

Hostility.jpg?width=1202&height=677

Strange was the fact that Pedro Cay PB was already set but we have still hostility mission on list

Later (about 30 min) we noticed than Conception is under spanish attack despite we don`t have this mission available to take:

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

So we confused a bit here - port was neutral but we can`t attack it since there was no mission to take. Plus two of my friends have different hostility mission available on two different ports. Not got screenshot of this since they log off for today. Any clues?

On PvP Its so only the 2 closest ports can be attacked. So it dosent make sense to try pulling the missions in the ports you mentioned because they are not even close to the port you want to attack. The closest Freeports would be Great corn and Dariena. But both are more than 2 ports away. My guess is that you cant take any mission for conception when you dont own one of the spanish ports there or you would need to try great corn or dariena when mechanic of 2 ports is different to the one on PvP server.

Edited by z4ys

There is no bug, you could get missions on two closest ports only

In your situation, If you want to take a mission on a certain port, you have to start from the closest free town 

12 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

Strange was the fact that Pedro Cay PB was already set but we have still hostility mission on list

This is a known minor issue

• Like 1