Game-Labs Forum

It appears that transport ships are bugged :/

Latur Husky

Today I've tried to go through another mission of british campaign, I think the next one will be snatch. When I tried to prepare some troop transports, I noticed that regardless of ships being fully crewed etc. status of those ships remains as need crew. I think it may be because minimum crew required is set higher than optimal for those ships.

ZbnWXBW.jpg 

14 minutes ago, Strategy General said:

When I added marines to the transports max crew dropped from 128 to 20.

So something still broken.

Was this on a new campaign or loading up a save from an older patch? When using older patches I was seeing the crew value update to the new maximum if I made any change to the ship.

Edited by pandakraut

0.6.2 rev.33322 changed the save game structure. The issue I described also occurs with saves from the previous patch, 0.6.3 rev.33327 since the transport was saved with a maximum crew higher than the 0.6.3 rev.33421 minimum. So any change to the crew appears to be enforcing the new minimum and the extra crew vanish unless the action was to send them to reserve(sending to reserve is speculation, have not tested).

25 minutes ago, Strategy General said:

Are the new transport crews smaller than before?

If so maybe its fine.

v0.6.3 rev.33421 is released: 19. Decreased crew requirements for transports. 

I haven't been able to play the game in a while, sadly, but I believe that the crews have been decreased based on this information.