Game-Labs Forum

Canceled Payment

YUsoSERIUS

Well, I don't know what is the origin of this issue, but maybeyou can help me. When I want to buy the limited edition, I follow all the instruction with my credit card, and everything is ok. Then, my bank send me a kinda verification code on my phone, I write it and the website says it's ok and I will be redirected to the website, but the website says that my order has been canceled, even if I perfectly know that I didn't press the button, or something like that. Could you help me please ?

15 hours ago, YUsoSERIUS said:

Well, I don't know what is the origin of this issue, but maybeyou can help me. When I want to buy the limited edition, I follow all the instruction with my credit card, and everything is ok. Then, my bank send me a kinda verification code on my phone, I write it and the website says it's ok and I will be redirected to the website, but the website says that my order has been canceled, even if I perfectly know that I didn't press the button, or something like that. Could you help me please ?

Greetings, could you please contact Xsolla team directly via 24/7 live chat at help.xsolla.com or email support@xsolla.com

They should explain to you what kind of problem you are experiencing and how to fix it

Xsolla said that it was a problem from my bank account, so i've contacted them and I get more information. Apparently, my bank has kind of blocked xsolla because they suspect them, for somethng close to fraud. So I can't make any purchase on xsolla. Is there any other way than xsolla to buy UAD ?

15 minutes ago, YUsoSERIUS said:

Xsolla said that it was a problem from my bank account, so i've contacted them and I get more information. Apparently, my bank has kind of blocked xsolla because they suspect them, for somethng close to fraud. So I can't make any purchase on xsolla. Is there any other way than xsolla to buy UAD ?

At the moment no, but as soon as the game is available in Steam, there will be another options

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, kuriisenbo said:

hi, what payment method did you use?
moreover, will you ever aprove my message?
(the last sentance you can delete, of course, if you aprove the mess)

edited - thanks

Greetings Admiral, are you experiencing a problem with payment?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 11:18 PM, cardonacarlos said:

The best thing you can do is ask for a refund and if you are lucky they will give it to you. you might have done it by mistake and it is really annoying when stuff like that happens. I wanted to get a refund for some subscription that was not good for me and the problem was when I had to wait 14 days for the money because there was some problem with my credit card. I never wanted to wait that long for my money and that is why I started using Skrill for my online payments.  It is the best service for online payments and I recommend it to everyone. It is good if you register for an account on https://baxity.com/skrill-verification because you can get a free VIP account which gets you free prepaid mastercard that you can use everywhere.

Refunds are not luck based Admiral! :)

Players who have issues with payments and who were not able to download the game (have not started it) for multiple reasons, can definitely receive the refund. Just file the support refund request. They use standard EU policy (have not started the game - can refund)

On 1/22/2020 at 5:10 PM, YUsoSERIUS said:

Hold on. You will be able to buy on steam by end of summer (subject to valve approval of steam store). Your issue is a main reason we are moving away from xsolla to steam. We wanted to use paypal but unfortunately it is also not without issues and some people dont like paypal even more than they dont like xsolla.

• Sad 1

Thank you, devs, for deciding to release on Steam :) I cannot stress how many good wargames suffer from terrible purchase and licensing methods *cough* RTW *cough*.

That said, is there any estimate at all as to when backers will receive their Steam keys?

12 hours ago, Rak1445 said:

Thank you, devs, for deciding to release on Steam :) I cannot stress how many good wargames suffer from terrible purchase and licensing methods *cough* RTW *cough*.

That said, is there any estimate at all as to when backers will receive their Steam keys?

Admiral,

Steam keys will be sent as soon as the game is available on Steam, as mentioned above current ETA is by the end of summer (subject to valve approval of steam store)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ink said:

as mentioned above current ETA is by the end of summer (subject to valve approval of steam store)

It's probably a silly question but if you are only waiting for Valve approval then what takes so long? According to official website: (https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/review_process) Such process should take 5-8 days...

33 minutes ago, Aceituna said:

It's probably a silly question but if you are only waiting for Valve approval then what takes so long? According to official website: (https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/review_process) Such process should take 5-8 days...

We never said we are only waiting for Valve approval. There are a lot of technical issues that must be handled before applying for this approval. The final say is always with Valve not with us, that's why we always say subject to Valve's approval because the final say is with them. 

Also during coronavirus approval queues might be longer.

• Thanks 1