Game-Labs Forum

Wipe question

Cmdr Thrudd

Hi I've been away for over 2 years and as I expected there was a wipe at release. I recall that we were going to keep our captain rank and crafting rank but while I seem to still have my Admiral rank my crafting is rank just 7. It used to be maxed (I used to make a ton of top end ships for the pve server, I think I may have even been the first to max crafting). Was there a rebalance of the XP rate, has there been a bug with my account or am I misremembering?
Also wanted to check if there was any further compensation/redeemables given as I seem to have my Yacht and a Pandora (That was a nice surprise) but no cash or anything further. No biggie if not, I'll find my feet soon enough regardless but I wanted to ask in case I was missing something.

.o7

1 hour ago, Cmdr Thrudd said:

Hi I've been away for over 2 years and as I expected there was a wipe at release. I recall that we were going to keep our captain rank and crafting rank but while I seem to still have my Admiral rank my crafting is rank just 7. It used to be maxed (I used to make a ton of top end ships for the pve server, I think I may have even been the first to max crafting). Was there a rebalance of the XP rate, has there been a bug with my account or am I misremembering?
Also wanted to check if there was any further compensation/redeemables given as I seem to have my Yacht and a Pandora (That was a nice surprise) but no cash or anything further. No biggie if not, I'll find my feet soon enough regardless but I wanted to ask in case I was missing something.

.o7

Greetings Captain,

The game was released from Early Access in June 2019, there was a final wipe (there won't be wipes in future). More information here: https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/29679-fresh-start-–-wipe-information-for-war-and-peace-servers/

The craft ranks were reworked some time ago, so you indeed have the maximum rank now.

You can try to complete Exams and gain Master and Commander rank and some ships as a head start

• Like 2