Game-Labs Forum

Just wondering what the "Premium" $20.00 Ship may be

Buy to win players should spoil the game if it's done right. Done well, it just means a bigger victory for the player honestly grinding his way though. Perhaps a good thing would be not to have premium ammo. That spoils World of Tanks a bit. The yacht is a very enjoyable vessel, only that one on one duels with ships of the line aren't wise, as I've noticed. This is a game where a person has paid forty Euro, so I hope premium nick nacks aren't too big a feature. Lots of games have DLCs for this and that, so a bit of premium content won't be too bad. I just don't want the game to become a duel of the credit cards.

The ship you recieved as a gift for buying early is the Yacht, a fast little thing to play with. I reckon in the open world it will be a good ship to travel with. But most importantly you bought the complete game, you will have access to the full content and will not be required to pay ever again. The notion of having premium vehicles is just silly and I do not aggree with it in any game I have encountered it in. You have bought this game and everything in it for all the years to come, simple, effective, customer friendly....

Games that are stagnant never last , Developers have to add new content to keep the game fresh and exciting to play

I have no problem with premium ships or gear added added to the game as long as they are not better than their class

Also I would hate to grind to a ship and lose it forever when sunk or taken, you will lose a lot of players if that happens.

Also I would hate to grind to a ship and lose it forever when sunk or taken, you will lose a lot of players if that happens.

This isn't WoT or WT. Grinding to a ship makes no sense in that context.

They basically have to make ships perma-loss otherwise there will be millions of them in the game.

• Like 1

Games that are stagnant never last , Developers have to add new content to keep the game fresh and exciting to play

I have no problem with premium ships or gear added added to the game as long as they are not better than their class

So according to you new content can't be added unless it's premium?

Ah. You can only sail one at a time. And if you don not have any left because you got yours sunk. What ya do.

If you don't grind or work your way up to a ship. How do you get it

I would propose you buy a ship from the open market with money (you start with some and you can earn it) If you lose your ship you buy another one with money you have saved up or you claim insurance (which would give you back some % of the cost of the lost ship).

If you have no money put a side and didn't take out insurance then you can join a navy. They supply you with a ship stocked and crewed to fulfill their orders. They pay you a wage (and maybe you take a prize and divide the prize and head money) that you then save up to buy a new ship. The Navy missions are the fall back for players who lose their ships and are always available.

Perhaps a friend of yours plays NA too. He gives/loans you his ship to do some trade runs on the proviso you pay him when you make enough to spare...

There are alternatives to having an infiite supply of starter ships or never losing a ship at all that would work well but it's not us who get to pick how it will work unfortunately :( 

Ah. You can only sail one at a time. And if you don not have any left because you got yours sunk. What ya do.

If you don't grind or work your way up to a ship. How do you get it

Perhaps you can get a commission with one of the naval powers. And if you lose all your money and your ships you could always get the lowest commission of the Royal Navy (insert nation of choice) for free with out any prerequisites and start sailing a Cutter hunting smugglers or something. Or perhaps a commission with the East India company etc...