Game-Labs Forum

Ship Design Saver?

KiltedKey

Perhaps this should be in the ship designer thread, and if I'm wrong, feel free to delete this!

Just curious - hopeful! - that the final game will have a way to save designs that we can import/export, much like Rule the Waves does. Other than that, this alpha is exceeding my expectations!

2 hours ago, Absolute0CA said:

Been asked for repeatedly and will be coming eventually.

Silly me for asking. It sounded like a dumb question. Loving the game so far though. Glad to know they're working on it! Let them take their time. Darth has always been making quality stuff.

1 hour ago, Barbancourt said:

I'd also like to have a permanent log of all my battle results, which would include my ship design and that of all the other ships in the battles.  This would help when evaluating what is or isn't working during several attempts at a difficult mission/challenge.

This. So much this. 

9 hours ago, KiltedKey said:

Oh man, if we could get a stat screen as to what/how/when we bouced things, that'd be kinda cool!

I've noticed little icons in the top right hand corner that displays i think what kind of damage you have done to ships. But i havent been able to get it for each individual ship nor for hits recieved as well.

Either it isn't in the game yet or im doing something wrong.

1 hour ago, Cptbarney said:

I've noticed little icons in the top right hand corner that displays i think what kind of damage you have done to ships. But i havent been able to get it for each individual ship nor for hits recieved as well.

Either it isn't in the game yet or im doing something wrong.

On the left where it shows text on who hit whom and for how much, there is a setting for high, medium and low. Tick the low box aswell and it will show basically everything.