Game-Labs Forum

CTDs

Muhler

Ive been experiencing seemingly random CTDs playing. Watching CAM while playing shows my GPU was at 100%, but CPU and RAM were well below max. Ive been in battles for every crash, however they arent always large battles nor are lots of actions taking place. It seems that its actually in smaller actions that the crashes tend to happen.

Ive saved the crash from event viewer and I found an output_log.txt file from around the time of the crash. The attach files to a post feature doesnt seem to allow txt files. Is there any way for me to submit them? I can copy-paste but they are kinda walls of text. 

Sent both. Let me know if you need anything else. 

Edit: I did redact some information before sending as I thought I was going to post them here. If you probably wont need the originals, as it was just some name information, but if you do need them Ive got them still. 

Edited by Muhler

12 minutes ago, UnleashtheKraken said:

Hello, I also have been experiencing CTD, usually in larger battles controlling multiple ships.  I've been doing the 'Modern Battleships' in the academy, and that one especially seems to crash once battle is underway and there's a lot of shells whizzing 'round. 

Will send on those logs, thanks Ink.

Greetings,

Apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for patience and feedback with logs.
We are working on this full speed and wont start campaign until we implement critical feedback from release and fix at least 50% of crashes reasons.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 9:31 PM, vonSpee said:

Insufferable CTDs while trying to complete the missions with many ships. Send help...

Same, with no save system and the game crashing on every mission it has become unplayable at the moment, I'm mainly just testing it but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone just yet who only wants to play rather than test.

3 minutes ago, Ninja said:

Same, with no save system and the game crashing on every mission it has become unplayable at the moment, I'm mainly just testing it but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone just yet who only wants to play rather than test.

Apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for patience.
We are working on this full speed and wont start campaign until we implement critical feedback from release and fix at least 50% of crashes reasons.

Meanwhile, once crash happens again, could you please locate output_log text file in the game flies (Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\default\game\build_Data) and send it to ink@navalaction.com

No apology needed Ink, I understand the process of development and have no doubts the issues will be solved.

I've sent a couple of crash logs to you Ink, have you received them? Do you have a good idea what is causing the crashes or do you need them to be narrowed down more? 

Edited by Ninja