Game-Labs Forum

Stack of doubloons destroyed in warehouse due to lag and bad button location

Koltes

Because of lag often cause my mouse will jump to Destroy while I want to just Split the stack.
There is also no warning if I want item to be destroyed. I just Deleted about 4k stack of Doubloons because Destroy option is right next to Split.
You can check the log. Can this please be returned to me. It will also be a very good idea to move Destroy button to the bottom of the pop up list and maybe add warning message.

Thanks

DTYWYpz.png

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, koltes said:

Because of lag often cause my mouse will jump to Destroy while I want to just Split the stack.
There is also no warning if I want item to be destroyed. I just Deleted about 4k stack of Doubloons because Destroy option is right next to Split.
You can check the log. Can this please be returned to me. It will also be a very good idea to move Destroy button to the bottom of the pop up list and maybe add warning message.

Thanks

DTYWYpz.png

i told development over a year ago to put the destroy button to the bottom of the table ...

to many click mistakes are made..

but nope... no development in that yet.

Edited by Thonys

• 2 weeks later...

I just deleted a stack of 500 hull repairs while trying to SPLIT the stack. Somehow managed to click the confirm button while expecting a slider. It happened so fast with my new sensitive mouse that I didn't even realize what was happening.

Please make the DELETE confirmation menu RED in color and move the Confirm button to the OPPOSITE (left) side of the dialogue box.

5 minutes ago, Tenet said:

I just deleted a stack of 500 hull repairs while trying to SPLIT the stack. Somehow managed to click the confirm button while expecting a slider. It happened so fast with my new sensitive mouse that I didn't even realize what was happening.

Please make the DELETE confirmation menu RED in color and move the Confirm button to the OPPOSITE (left) side of the dialogue box.

You can color the text yourself. (link)

• Like 1