Game-Labs Forum

PVE port bonuses

Anceitus

Question

I am looking for information on shipbuilding on the pve server. It seems there is a lot of opinions, but very little fact. Are there patch notes, or anything in writing that states if the br has a base effect on shipbuilding, and if so, does it have an effect on nationalities? I am spanish, building in santiago de cuba (br 25000) and am wondering if I switch nationalities, will I lose the % of building, or if there are any on pve? if not. why is br still listed? 

5 answers to this question

Can't offer you a link or a relevant patch note, but the common belief on PvE peace server is, that any port outside capital zone, which has a BR number, offers you a minimum chance for manufacuring better ships than blue ones, the percentage that I have stored on my mind is 3 %, perhaps you rate this among the "lot of opinions but very little fact".

Your nationality does not count at all, it can be any nationality of port, just not the capital zones. I am also sitting with my shipyard in a Spanish port (as a Frenchman) and before release had a nice turnout of gold and purple ships over time.

3 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Your nationality does not count at all, it can be any nationality of port, just not the capital zones. I am also sitting with my shipyard in a Spanish port (as a Frenchman) and before release had a nice turnout of gold and purple ships over time.

Very nice, thanks for the insight. That is what I was looking for.

14 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Can't offer you a link or a relevant patch note, but the common belief on PvE peace server is, that any port outside capital zone, which has a BR number, offers you a minimum chance for manufacuring better ships than blue ones, the percentage that I have stored on my mind is 3 %, perhaps you rate this among the "lot of opinions but very little fact".

While can't remember where @admin posted it but yes he said some where that the non perm ports (What we can non capterable on War server) do give the bonus of a clan owned port with a slight higher chance to get a better quality (purple/gold) ships.  

I still think some sort of NPC port battles  (like war has against Neutral ports) would work great on Peace server to allow clan owned ports.  Than have the map reset every 3-4 months (4 would prob be best).  If you want your port back you just reflip it again.  As for the investments, maybe have them loose one stage, but remember if you max stuff out and it never gets wiped things get boring, so even resetting the ports back to basic wouldn't be bad.  Gives you something to invest in and maybe differently than you did the time before.

On 6/30/2019 at 4:45 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

While can't remember where @admin posted it but yes he said some where that the non perm ports (What we can non capterable on War server) do give the bonus of a clan owned port with a slight higher chance to get a better quality (purple/gold) ships.  

I still think some sort of NPC port battles  (like war has against Neutral ports) would work great on Peace server to allow clan owned ports.  Than have the map reset every 3-4 months (4 would prob be best).  If you want your port back you just reflip it again.  As for the investments, maybe have them loose one stage, but remember if you max stuff out and it never gets wiped things get boring, so even resetting the ports back to basic wouldn't be bad.  Gives you something to invest in and maybe differently than you did the time before.

not a bad idea, thanks for the input.