Game-Labs Forum

Tutorial Pursuit and Captrure not finishing.

Sir Texas Sir

Ok I done this twice and both times when you repair the Trader Snow it only shows 3% complete and it never registers me as in the circle even though I been sitting in the center of it for 12 mins.  I F11 it and figure I'll just log that char out and try with another.   Really how are we suppose to level up fast if your tutorials are still breaking on folks.  I'm not going to keep trying it until it works cause that is a waist of my time.

Going to log in another alt and try it once, will report back.  Kinda pissed cause I should been done with the final exam right now but stuck on this one part cause your game won't update the mission and after doing it over twice same result at the same point.

Got past it on another alt and doing the Dustruction Exam and got it down to just two slivers of armor and about 3-4 structure and suddenly say's BATTLE OVER and kicks me.  Get back to docs and the Destruction Exam isn't clicked off done. I have to redo it again.  I did an F11 on that char to while on docks. I'm going to atemp it a second time and see if it kicks me there too.  

I wasn't planing to try to level up all 5 of my chars, just was goign to pick on and play that one for a while....I'm going to need some sleep so after this attempt I'm heading to bed for a few hours.  I just know if it's buggy for me than it might be for others and that is frustrating.

The only thing I did different in the other mission with the second char is I did not send the fleet ship away. I'm wondering if that might of done it.  When I get up I'll try it again on that char and not send the fleet ship away.  Maybe it caused some error by doing that.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

I encountered this issue in 2 tutorials also: When I'm told to enter circle it just does not register when I enter it, so I can not finish.
1. time was the tutorial for manual sailing, so I just reset the tutorial and do it all again and then it registered when I entered. 2. time I sent a bug report, and that was the capture tutorial. My repair was stuck at 12% and on that one I also sent a bug report.

2 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

When I'm told to enter circle it just does not register when I enter it, so I can not finish.

I noticed this too. I waited a bit inside the circle put rudder and yards to neutral position and then finally the tutorial was completed. I did stand further to the edge of the circle. Maybe tutorial wants us to stop right in the middle of the circle.

But nontheless there is something wrong.

Edited by Guest

Guys did ya'll have your fleet retreat?  I did it on an alt and didn't retreat the Fleet ship (your old one) passed with no problem.  Just now did it with the char that would stop at 3% and not register in the circle and this time I didn't retreat my fleet.  Passed.  Maybe that is what is causing it to stick.  Next alt I get to this point I'll retreat the fleet again and see if that does it again.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:51 AM, Ink said:

Under investigation

See above, I'll try this in a few days again with another alt when I can and see if it's what causing it.  Worked fine if I didn't retreat the fleet ship.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:48 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

Guys did ya'll have your fleet retreat?  I did it on an alt and didn't retreat the Fleet ship (your old one) passed with no problem.  Just now did it with the char that would stop at 3% and not register in the circle and this time I didn't retreat my fleet.  Passed.  Maybe that is what is causing it to stick.  Next alt I get to this point I'll retreat the fleet again and see if that does it again.

See above, I'll try this in a few days again with another alt when I can and see if it's what causing it.  Worked fine if I didn't retreat the fleet ship.

@Sir Texas Sir, did it work yet? I have 2 clan members who finished the final exam yet it's not loading the exam complete window and not giving them the rewards. It's been like this for 5 straight days. One guy has tried it 4 different times and gave up. @Ink

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

@Sir Texas Sir, did it work yet? I have 2 clan members who finished the final exam yet it's not loading the exam complete window and not giving them the rewards. It's been like this for 5 straight days. One guy has tried it 4 different times and gave up. @Ink

I still haven't gone back to the crafter and finished it, but one of my other Dutch chars had no issues. I'm going to try it again tomorrow.  Meant to do it today, got to get him out of 40 crew ships so he can make runs for me lol