Game-Labs Forum

sell dlc boats

2 minutes ago, Aster said:

yes you get a new boat every 24 hours that's the point. You can sell them to the port for a small amount of money.

well, selling is a huge word. 

it more a give away...

1 hour ago, ManuelSpain said:

but then it is unlimited money. and every day I have the boat that I sold. it does not have much logic

well it not enough money to do anything ingame. not worth it. you earn more buy using it. iits waht? 5000 Rals a Day? lol

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Meraun said:

well it not enough money to do anything ingame. not worth it. you earn more buy using it. iits waht? 5000 Rals a Day? lol

depending on how many dlc ships you own I guess. What are all dlc ships combined worth a day? 

1 hour ago, Routan said:

Depends on how many accounts you have.  I have 3 accounts.

Herc 3505

Lrq  4338

Pabdora 4152

Hermione  5000(Guess, dont have it)

Rat.            20000(Guess, dont have it, but AGA 21 k)

So my guess if you have all dlc little less then 40 k a day. Maybe I should get it on all. Would give me 7*40.000*3=840.000 risk free Reals a week.

ofc minus taxes, but they would ofc to support the clan, that owns the port I sell in.

Feel free to buy them :) Personally I don't think its a major issue. Devs are aware of it so if they wanted it could be changed. 

As said the amount of money you get selling the ships is a total non issue. You would be FAR better off buying alt accounts with the dlc money and doing delivery missions. Basically risk free as well and makes way more money.

• Like 1

Please stop posting everything in this forum section. Notice the topic: Patch Feedback. It is very specific.

Your questions should go here: https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/69-gameplay-help-qa/

There’s even a forum section to discuss historical ships you want to see in the game.

Each of your posts have been reported and the moderators will eventually move them. But I am afraid that although you are obviously interested in the game, you will have your posting privileges removed simply because of your disregard of forum rules and etiquette. That would be a shame.